Sampler Music (5 CD worth) -great music by obscure artists, audiophile quality, FLAC

seeders: 0
leechers: 0
Added on July 22, 2015 by RonChattin Music > Lossless
Torrent verified.

Sampler Music (5 CD worth) -great music by obscure artists, audiophile quality, FLAC (Size: 2.43 GB)
 Back Door To My Heart-Mark Selby.flac23.99 MB
 Breathe Me-Sia.flac28.53 MB
 Carnival-Retsin.flac17.62 MB
 Christmas Sweater-Brenda Weiler.flac20.32 MB
 Dimming Of The Day-Bonnie Raitt.flac18.12 MB
 Fidels Fantasy-War.flac68.82 MB
 Honeymoon Child-Emiliana Torrini.flac12.12 MB
 I Will Internalize-Martha Wainwright.flac17.43 MB
 Loan Me A Dime-Boz Scaggs.flac73.1 MB
 Melt-Phil Roy.flac21.09 MB
 (I Cant Get No) Satisfaction.flac14.47 MB
 Bus Stop Boxer.flac22.3 MB
 Chitlins Con Carne.flac32.19 MB
 Coinleach Ghlas An Fhómhair.flac28.98 MB
 Cry Tomorrow.flac24.95 MB
 Every little bit.flac34.14 MB
 Hard Time Killing Floor.flac12.53 MB
 Holy. Holy. Holy.flac14.49 MB
 House of Changing Faces-David Blue.flac29.6 MB
 Just LIke Tom Thumbs Blues.flac34.4 MB
 Blue Spanish Sky-Chris Isaak.flac20.77 MB
 Breathe (2 AM)-Anna Nalick.flac30.69 MB
 Carrickfergus-Robin Bullock.flac24.93 MB
 Carrighfergus-Loreena McKennitt.flac19.27 MB
 End of May-Keren Ann.flac19.32 MB
 Fear of Falling-Badlees.flac32.83 MB
 Inaudible Melodies-Jack Johnson.flac20.58 MB
 Mary Jane-Alanis Morrisette (acoustic version).flac32.37 MB
 Mary-Blue Eyed Son.flac24.27 MB
 Moog Island-Morcheeba.flac24.43 MB
 Arthur Russell-Another Thought.flac7.84 MB
 Ashley Cleveland-Your Saving Grace.flac15.69 MB
 Come to Jesus-Mindy Smith.flac25.94 MB
 Corky Siegel-Unfinished Jump(Opus 13).flac17.61 MB
 David Wilcox-Chet Bakers Unsung Swan Song.flac27.3 MB
 Greg Brown-You Can Watch Me.flac17.21 MB
 Holly Palmer-Wide Open Spaces.flac24.78 MB
 Jay Ungar&Molly Mason-Ashokan Farewell.flac23.97 MB
 Joan Osborne-Crazy Baby.flac39.29 MB
 Kate Price-The Labyrinth.flac31.16 MB
 A Perfect Day to Chase Tornados-Jim White.flac35.76 MB
 Almost Cut My Hair-Fareed Haque.flac31.33 MB
 Aviator-Michael Chapman.flac54.44 MB
 Comfortable in Hell-Leticia Wolf.flac19.65 MB
 Days Go By (Acoustic)- Dirty Vegas.flac14.32 MB
 Dilate-Ani DiFranco.flac27.21 MB
 God Bless The Absentee-Paul Simon.flac18.36 MB
 God Killed My Love-Leticia Wolf.flac22.8 MB
 High Roller-Crystal Method.flac29.31 MB
 Holdin On To Yesterday- Ambrosia.flac28.56 MB

Description

This is a reseed of my original five CD-length music samplers culled from artists who I guarantee most of you will never have heard of, and yet wonder how you may have missed them for all of these years. So, you will find the likes of Ashley Cleveland, Corky Siegal playing blues harp backed by a chamber quartet, the beautiful voice of David Wilcox paying homage to Chet Baker, the rough edge of Greg Brown, the Canadian celtic tinged music of Kate Price, the confessional singer/singwriter and occasional Nirvana inspired grunge of Leticia Wolf, Michael Nelsons Celtic hammered dulcimer that is reproduced with such clarity you would think it was in the room, Primal Scream thinking they are the Rolling Stones, the plaintive blues guitar of 16 year old Shuggie Otis, the fragile voice of the Swedish Sophie Zelman, the Miles Davis tone of Tiger Okoshi on trumpet, Tom Rush doing a Joni Mitchell cover even before it was recognized as a Joni song, the perfect voice of Susie Suh.....and that is some of what is on ONE of the samplers. There is much, MUCH more to be found.

The second sampler includes the golden voices of Clannad, the balrog bass growling away on a Paula Cole track, the Quaalude baritones of Fred Neil doing a slow (very slow) bluesy track at maybe 15 beats/minute, a homage to about 25 different blues guitarits by 15 year old Monster Mike Welch and then some. Ignore the mediafire links in the .doc file-they were the way I originally shared them years ago.

Sampler E has the psychedelic country tinged tones of Jim White (if you don't like country, do NOT ignore this guy), a professor of jazz guitar doing a CSN&Y song, the original acoustic demo of Dirty Vegas 'Days Gone By' which is parsecs removed from the popularized club remix, the scorn of Ani DiFranco and again much more.

And so it goes. To find out what else is on these you will have to suffer through the 2 GB download.

Each sampler has a .doc or .docx file giving a thumbnail sketch on the individual track or artist.

I originally compiled these for a group of my audio-fool friends a few years ago, so they sonics are very good to astounding, as they were compiled both to introduce them to new music as well as showing off their $100k+ audio systems. The notes I sent them I have left unchanged, so they may have a few obscure references.

Again apologies to those who tried to d/l the original individual Samplers. I had problems with the torrent client I was using and my seeds kept getting deleted. Even now I suspect that my ISP is throttling some of my uploads as my seeding has been a little exhuberant these last couple of weeks. If you have problems, please private message me-maybe we could to a Torrent Exchange or find some other means.

Trust me...if you take the time to download this sampler packet, you will not be disappointed. Bear in mind though the musical styles are very diverse and not all tracks will appeal to everybody. But some of them will stick for a very long time.

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
2.43 GB
seeders:0
leechers:0
Sampler Music (5 CD worth) -great music by obscure artists, audiophile quality, FLAC