[Samuel B. Green ,Neil J. Salkind]Using SPSS for Windows and Macintosh(pdf){Zzzzz}

seeders: 25
leechers: 4
Added on October 18, 2014 by zombie_roxin Books > Academic
Torrent verified.

[Samuel B. Green ,Neil J. Salkind]Using SPSS for Windows and Macintosh(pdf){Zzzzz} (Size: 11.12 MB)
 [Samuel B. Green ,Neil J. Salkind]Using SPSS for Windows and Macintosh(pdf){Zzzzz}.pdf11.12 MB

Description

Present statistical techniques and conduct statistical analyses.

Using SPSS guides students through the most basic of SPSS techniques using step-by-step descriptions and explains in detail how to avoid all the obstacles common in the study of statistics.

The development of easy-to-use statistical software like SPSS has changed the way statistics is being taught and learned. Students can make transformations of variables, create graphs of distributions of variables, and select among statistical analyses all at the click of a button. However, even with these advancements, students sometimes still find statistics to be an arduous task. They continue to be faced with many potential obstacles and they might feel overwhelmed and stressed rather than challenged and excited about the potential for mastering these important skills. Samuel Green and Neil Salkind have written a text to specifically address these issues.

This text is available in a variety of formats – digital and print. Pearson offers its titles on the devices students love through Pearson’s MyLab products, CourseSmart, Amazon, and more. To learn more about our programs, pricing options and customization, click the Choices tab.

Upon completing this book, the reader will be able to:

Create graphics and visual representations for statistics problems.
Conduct statistical analyses.
Explain how to avoid common obstacles in the study of statistics.

About the Author

Neil J. Salkind is a professor emeritus of educational psychology at the University of Kansas where he taught for 35 years. He received his degree from the University of Maryland's Institute for Child Study and has published numerous journal articles and books, among them being Using SPSS with Sam Green (Prentice Hall), Exploring Research (Prentice Hall) and Statistics for People Who (Think They) Hate Statistics (Sage). He is active in the Society for Research in Child Development where he edited the journal Child Development Abstracts & Bibliography, and the American Psychological Association. He lives in Lawrence, KS.

Publisher: Pearson; 7 edition (1 July 2013)
Language: English
ISBN-10: 0205958605
ISBN-13: 978-0205958603

Most Helpful Customer Reviews

Great Book 24 February 2014
By Patsfan80 -

I needed this book for my college course. This SPSS edition was great and easy to follow. I recommend this book.

Love, love 3 September 2014
By LM -

Love, love, love this book! I used it for a grad stats class several years ago (the 6th edition) and am now using it as I complete my dissertation. It has helped immensely in analyzing and interpretting output. I (seriously) would be lost if it wasn't for this reference!

Time for School! 1 June 2014
By Twinkle Love -

Made it in time for classes. Very good book with a lot of easy to read information on SPSS. I should have had this book for my biostatistics class.

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
11.12 MB
seeders:25
leechers:4
[Samuel B. Green ,Neil J. Salkind]Using SPSS for Windows and Macintosh(pdf){Zzzzz}

All Comments

thanks mate

excellent

Ron