Samurai Game Christine Feehan

seeders: 3
leechers: 2
Added on July 4, 2012 by kakarrotin Books > Ebooks
Torrent verified.

Samurai Game Christine Feehan (Size: 5.91 MB)
 GW10 Samurai Game - Christine Feehan.pdf2.47 MB
 GW10 Samurai Game - Christine Feehan.rtf1.72 MB
 GW10 Samurai Game - Christine Feehan.mobi728.6 KB
 GW10 Samurai Game - Christine Feehan.lit541.89 KB
 GW10 Samurai Game - Christine Feehan.epub498.45 KB

Description

Samurai Game
by Christine Feehan

In a world so dark and seductive, expect nothing less than a triple-cross in the explosive all-new Ghostwalker novel by #1 New York Times bestselling author Christine Feehan.

In an underground club, a high-ranking public official spends his secret nights indulging in fantasies as exciting as they are depraved. For a seductive employee of the Dungeon, it’s her job to fulfill them. But she’s playing a far more dangerous game: one of blackmail, politics, and murder that reaches into the shadow world of the Ghostwalkers, and the creation of a spectacular, one-of-a-kind new weapon of defense.

But when a dictator makes his own catastrophic moves, the Ghostwalkers have no choice but to bring in two major players, a man and woman both driven by passion and revenge. Both expendable. Both with nothing left to lose

EPUB, LIT, MOBI, PDF, RFT

*****SEED AND ENJOY*****

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
5.91 MB
seeders:3
leechers:2
Samurai Game Christine Feehan

All Comments

Thank you
thanks alot
fast download
Took me 2 minutes to download. I have scanned through it and it seems to be perfect. Will read tonight :o) Thank you so much uploader! Can't wait to hold the original book in my hand when it comes out here!