SAMURAI WARRIORS 4 II + Patch + All DLC's Full PC Game

seeders: 1
leechers: 1
Added on October 12, 2015 by janesKilein Games
Torrent verified.

SAMURAI WARRIORS 4 II + Patch + All DLC's Full PC Game (Size: 10.12 GB)
 SAMURAI WARRIORS 4 II Incl En ALL DLC's Incl PC Game.iso10.12 GB

Description

About This Game
The last title released for the tenth anniversary of the "SAMURAI WARRIORS" series, "SAMURAI WARRIORS 4-II", is here at last!
Naomasa Ii appears as a playable character for the first time, and the various personalities of the age are explored in more depth in "Story Mode", which is now focused on individual characters.
Series favorite "Survival Mode" returns as well, powered up from its previous iterations.
The most well-received elements of "SAMURAI WARRIORS 4" are carried over, while the action balance, cut-scenes and character development systems have all been significantly upgraded. Explore the world of "SAMURAI WARRIORS 4" anew, in this whole new take on the title!
Samurai Warriors never quite appealed to me as much as its Dynasty Warriors sister series has. While I’ve still always enjoyed the main games, the Japanese setting isn’t as unique as Dynasty‘s Three Kingdoms China premise, and its variant gameplay systems (yes, there are palpable gameplay differences between both franchises) could never hold my attention as much. With Samurai Warriors 4, however, Omega Force may well have pushed the series firmly into my heart – at the very least earning it an equal billing with my preferred strain of hack n’ slash.

System Requirements
MINIMUM:
OS: Windows® Vista, Windows® 7, Windows® 8, Windows® 8.1
Processor: Core2 DUO 2.4GHz or better
Memory: 1 GB RAM
Graphics: 640*480 pixel over, High Color
DirectX: Version 9.0c
Network: Broadband Internet connection
Hard Drive: 11 GB available space
Sound Card: DirectX 9.0c over

Developer: Koei Tecmo Games
Publisher: Koei Tecmo Games