Sanctum 2 [x64] [Linux] [MiTGuNNeR]

seeders: 1
leechers: 0
Added on May 8, 2016 by MitGuNNeRin Games
Torrent verified.

Available in versions:

Sanctum 2 [x64] [Linux] [MiTGuNNeR] (Size: 1.14 GB)
 please read.txt763 bytes
 Sanctum2.tar.xz1.14 GB

Description

Note -
Please seed and rate if this torrent helped you. I see hundreds of people completely downloading and none leaving feedback.

Don't just leech and go, rate comment and seed the torrent. If u have limited bandwidth then its okay but people having no limitations should seed it once atleast.

i am wasting my precious bandwidth and time here to upload stuff so make sure my effort counts by leaving feedback and encourage me to upload more. Otherwise there is no point in uploading, if this continues i have no reason whatsoever to continue uploading the torrents.

My linux | MAC games thread - https://kat.cr/community/sho...er-s-linux-mac-games-thread/

Release: Sanctum.2.Linux-ACTiVATED

System requirements:

Processor: 2.0 GHz Dual Core Processor
Memory: 4 GB RAM
Graphics: SM 3.0-compatible, 256 MB VRAM
Hard Drive: 4 GB Free Space

Description:

Sanctum 2 - continuation of an interesting hybrid game that combines the first-person shooter and strategy (Tower Defence). In the new part of the game we will have a large number of new maps, updated tower, new monsters, plus now we will have a choice between 4 new classes of defense, which can be pumped and open a new, more powerful weapons. Each class in the game has both strengths and weaknesses, so that for the normal survival of the maps need some allies alive.

Equipment produced by a new character, a detailed system configuration. You can choose your own set of towers, weapons and perks, but this should be done wisely, for the player - the last hope of mankind to protect against the unrelenting army of aliens seeking only destruction. In Sanctum 2 used elements of many genres. So, it is the erection of towers and walls in the construction base prior to attack enemies; fierce battle in first-person mode. Single player campaign can take place either himself or together with three friends. As the player learns the secrets of the planet LOEK III and understands why the aliens want to destroy the Core.

How to install: unzip and run

if you manage to run it on 32 bit o.s , please let me know !

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
1.14 GB
seeders:1
leechers:0
Sanctum 2 [x64] [Linux] [MiTGuNNeR]

Trailer