Sandboxie v3.65.04 (x86x64)+patch_TcT

seeders: 4
leechers: 0
Added on March 14, 2012 by skyeagle7in Applications
Torrent verified.

Sandboxie v3.65.04 (x86x64)+patch_TcT (Size: 2.66 MB)
 Sandboxie v3.65.04 (x86x64)+patch_TcT.zip2.66 MB

Description

March 14 2012 at 10-55-07 AM

THANK YOU CRACKER, THANK YOU CRACKER,THANK YOU CRACKER, THANK YOU CRACKER,THANK YOU CRACKER, THANK YOU CRACKER,THANK YOU CRACKER, THANK YOU CRACKER,

____ This crack is form H-e-a-v-e-n, no more complicated issues to install Sandboxie.So So So easy to crack it. Just put the Patch in the installation folder, and execute it. Z-E-N _R-E-B-O-O-T. This version is for X86 and X64.

Browse the internet all over with 100% protection. Install application to try them, and delete the contents of the Sand box, and as if nothing did happen. This version.

To Browse the Internet, use the Sandboxie FIREFOX BROWSER.
To use IE Browser go to the menu Sandbox-Defaultbox-Sandbox Settings-Applications-Web Browser-Internet Explorer-----Put a check mark next to the first one, Force internet Explorer to run in ........
And choose other settings as you like.

Also go to the section RECOVERY AND MAKE SURE THE DESKTOP FOLDER IS LISTED, AND WHAT YOU DOWNLOAD IS KEPT THERE.

Also go to the section Delete-Delete Invocation------ and check ...Automatically delete contents of Sandbox.

These are the important settings, then read the rest to see what you like.

I forgot to mention:

1-Go to the menu Sandbox-Defaultbox-Sandbox Settings-Appearance and check " Display a border around the window ", I make my border color RED SO I CAN SEE IF I AM IN THE BROWSER SANDBOX.

2-To try a new software right click on the main file along with any folders or other files and choose " Run Sandboxed ", now open the main control panel of Sandboxie from the Tray icon, and you will see all what you chose is in the box, and the software you are trying is started already in a border.After you finish trying the software,click on the menu Sandbox-Defaultbox-Delete Contents.

Sandboxie puts the contents of the files of the software you are trying under C:Sandbox, check the different folders under this one.

If you are saving Bookmarks, or changing the settings in your Browser be it IE, or Firefox or others ------ MAKE SURE YOU DO THIS IN THE NORMAL BROWSER NOT THE ONE SANDBOXED.

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
2.66 MB
seeders:4
leechers:0
Sandboxie v3.65.04 (x86x64)+patch_TcT

All Comments

good,
2012-06-20 09:43
Perfect!