Sandeep Maheshwari Collection (Source Of Inspiration) (Hindi) - a211

seeders: 0
leechers: 4
Added on January 20, 2013 by a211in Other > Unsorted
Torrent verified.

Sandeep Maheshwari Collection (Source Of Inspiration) (Hindi) - a211 (Size: 341.01 MB)
 The two-hour Life-changing Seminar by Sandeep Maheshwari in Hindi (Full Video).mp4293.84 MB
 Q&A - Do we need to FOCUS on just ONE GOAL for our entire life_ By Sandeep Maheshwari.flv12.98 MB
 Aasaan Hai Song by Sandeep Maheshwari.mp411.31 MB
 Q&A - How do I get what I really want_ By Sandeep Maheshwari.flv8.79 MB
 Two MAGICAL WORDS to Change Your Life (In Hindi) by Sandeep Maheshwari - AASAAN HAI!!!.flv7.68 MB
 Small is the new Big book.pdf6.13 MB
 1920x1080_2.jpg198.35 KB
 1920x1080_1.jpg91.61 KB

Description

Sandeep Maheshwari is the Founder and CEO of ImagesBazaar, the world's largest collection of Indian images. A world record holder in photography, he has also received many awards and accolades in recognition of his work. To mention a few; Star Youth Achiever Award, Young Creative Entrepreneur Award and Pioneer of Tomorrow Award. He also featured on the cover of the Business World Magazine as one of the most promising Young Entrepreneurs of India.
At 32 years, Sandeep Maheshwari has tasted both failure and success. Inspiring countless people from all walks of life in discovering their true potential through his Free Life-Changing Seminars, he strongly believes that, "If you have more than you need, simply share it with those who need it the most.

Source : www.sandeepmaheshwari.com

- Only By a211

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
341.01 MB
seeders:0
leechers:4
Sandeep Maheshwari Collection (Source Of Inspiration) (Hindi) - a211

All Comments

why it is not downloading please i request u to please ...seed ,...so i can download