Santana - Guitar Heaven- Greatest Guitar Classics of All Time @FLAC

seeders: 18
leechers: 2
Added on February 17, 2015 by JaDzdin Music > Lossless
Torrent verified.

Santana - Guitar Heaven- Greatest Guitar Classics of All Time @FLAC (Size: 401.62 MB)
 01.Whole Lotta Love (feat. Chris Cornell) - Guitar Heaven- Greatest Guitar Classics of All Time.flac27.6 MB
 02.Can't You Hear Me Knocking (feat. Scott Weiland) - Guitar Heaven- Greatest Guitar...43.12 MB
 03.Sunshine of Your Love (feat. Rob Thomas) - Guitar Heaven- Greatest Guitar Classics of All...34.61 MB
 04.While My Guitar Gently Weeps (feat. India.Arie & Yo-Yo Ma) - Guitar Heaven- Greatest...43.97 MB
 05.Photograph (feat. Chris Daughtry) - Guitar Heaven- Greatest Guitar Classics of All Time.flac31.19 MB
 06.Back in Black (feat. Nas) - Guitar Heaven- Greatest Guitar Classics of All Time.flac32.78 MB
 07.Riders on the Storm (feat. Chester Bennington & Ray Manzarek) - Guitar Heaven- Greatest...37.28 MB
 08.Smoke on the Water (feat. Jacoby Shaddix) - Guitar Heaven- Greatest Guitar Classics of All...37.3 MB
 09.Dance the Night Away (feat. Pat Monahan) - Guitar Heaven- Greatest Guitar Classics of All...25.46 MB
 10.Bang a Gong (feat. Gavin Rossdale) - Guitar Heaven- Greatest Guitar Classics of All Time.flac27.64 MB
 11.Little Wing (feat. Joe Cocker) - Guitar Heaven- Greatest Guitar Classics of All Time.flac33.17 MB
 12.I Ain't Superstitious (feat. Jonny Lang) - Guitar Heaven- Greatest Guitar Classics of All...27.47 MB
 AlbumArt - Santana - Guitar Heaven- Greatest Guitar Classics of All Time.jpg26.25 KB

Description

Santana tackles some of the greatest guitar-based rock tracks of all time, including George Harrison's "While My Guitar Gently Weeps" and AC/DC's "Back in Black," with Chris Cornell, Joe Cocker, Nas, and a whole host of other guests.

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
401.62 MB
seeders:18
leechers:2
Santana - Guitar Heaven- Greatest Guitar Classics of All Time @FLAC

All Comments

Thanks
Respect & thanks!