Santana- Shaman (2002) VBR

seeders: 3
leechers: 4
Added on April 11, 2013 by farth2in Music > Mp3
Torrent verified.

Santana- Shaman (2002) VBR (Size: 124.76 MB)
 06 Foo Foo.mp310.86 MB
 15 One of These Days.mp39.85 MB
 12 Feels Like Fire.mp38.73 MB
 07 Victory Is Won.mp38.59 MB
 13 Aye Aye Aye.mp38 MB
 14 Hoy Es Adios.mp37.63 MB
 10 Sideways.mp37.49 MB
 11 Why Don't You & I.mp37.47 MB
 08 Since Supernatural.mp37.44 MB
 09 America.mp37.29 MB
 04 You Are My Kind.mp37.12 MB
 02 Nothing at All.mp37.12 MB
 03 The Game of Love.mp37.09 MB
 01 Adouma.mp37.04 MB
 16 Novus.mp36.5 MB
 05 AmorĂ© (Sexo).mp36.25 MB
 Santana - Shaman-front.jpg172.26 KB
 Santana - Shaman-back.jpg136.97 KB

Description

Santana- Shaman

Year 2002

Tracks
1. Adouma
2. Nothing At All (Featuring Musiq)
3. The Game Of Love (Featuring Michelle Branch)
4. You Are My Kind (Featuring Seal)
5. Amore (Sexo) (Featuring Macy Gray)
6. Foo Foo
7. Victory Is Won
8. Since Supernatural (Featuring Melkie Jean & Governor Washington)
9. America (Featuring P.O.D.)
10. Sideways (Featuring Citizen Cope)
11. Why Don't You & I (Featuring Chad Kroeger from Nickelback)
12. Feels Like Fire (Featuring Dido)
13. Aye Aye Aye
14. Hoy Es Adios (Featuring Alejandro Lerner)
15. One Of These Days (Featuring Ozomatli)
16. Novus (Featuring Placido Domingo)

.I have been a fan of Carlos Santana since my teens over 30 years ago. I have nearly every recording he has released in that time and if I were forced to pick one as the best today it would be "Shaman." I realize this is an initial impression since I have so far heard the CD only one time through, but during that listen I experienced every emotional response that I yearn for when I put on a Santana CD. Carlos and his incredible guitar talents have always been able to make my toes curl, my knees feel weak, and bring tears to my eyes. More than one track on this CD has done all three of those for me.
Like "Supernatural" before it, "Shaman" is much more than a Santana CD. There are actually only 4 tracks that are pure Santana songs, the other 12 tracks are collaborations with an impressive array of talented musicians. It is too early to pick a favorite of those but the hard rock track "America," with a band I've never heard of before, P.O.D., had me banging my head like I was 20 years younger, and the final track with opera star (opera?!?) Placido Domingo left me with tears in my eyes.
...As with Supernatural, this CD should "connect the molecules to the light" to quote Carlos, meaning; share with as many people as possible the positive message of peace, compassion and love that is inherit in all Santana music. I am only speaking for myself here, but I think the world today needs to hear that message, and if you choose to get it from this or any other Santana CD, you get the added bonus of being able to dance your buns off to some great

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
124.76 MB
seeders:3
leechers:4
Santana- Shaman (2002) VBR

All Comments

Thanks A/10