Sara McLachlan-Fumbling Towards Ecstacy (Classic Records); EAC rerip FLAC

seeders: 0
leechers: 0
Added on July 18, 2015 by RonChattin Music > Lossless
Torrent verified.

Sara McLachlan-Fumbling Towards Ecstacy (Classic Records); EAC rerip FLAC (Size: 334.26 MB)
 Inner 1.jpg616.37 KB
 _____padding_file_0_if you see this file, please update to BitComet 0.85 or above____151.63 KB
 Inner 2.jpg2.03 MB
 _____padding_file_1_if you see this file, please update to BitComet 0.85 or above____224.98 KB
 Inner 3.jpg1.9 MB
 _____padding_file_2_if you see this file, please update to BitComet 0.85 or above____97.31 KB
 Inner 4.jpg2.39 MB
 _____padding_file_3_if you see this file, please update to BitComet 0.85 or above____110.27 KB
 inner 5.jpg1.26 MB
 _____padding_file_4_if you see this file, please update to BitComet 0.85 or above____245.13 KB
 Sarah McLachlan - Fumbling Towards Ecstasy.cue1.4 KB
 _____padding_file_5_if you see this file, please update to BitComet 0.85 or above____254.6 KB
 Sarah McLachlan - Fumbling Towards Ecstasy.flac323.75 MB
 _____padding_file_6_if you see this file, please update to BitComet 0.85 or above____252.81 KB
 Sarah McLachlan - Fumbling Towards Ecstasy.jpg989.18 KB
 _____padding_file_7_if you see this file, please update to BitComet 0.85 or above____34.82 KB
 Sarah McLachlan - Fumbling Towards Ecstasy.log8.04 KB

Description

This is a re-rip replacing the earlier one that one user pointed out had ripping errors. This was my response.

"Thank you for the honest criticism...I am an uploading newbie and until a day or two ago I had not realized that all audio ripping software was not the same, and most are subject to ripping errors. Consequently I have very recently migrated to EAC, and an now creating .cue and .log files for verification. Based on your findings, I have removed my original torrent and re-ripped using EAC. The torrrent name now has 'EAC' in it to distinguish it from my earlier error-prone rip made with AVS Audio Converter 7.

Apologies for the inconvenience."

Note well that ALL my recent rips have been made using EAC. So any of my torrents that you see with a log and cue files were made with EAC and can be trusted to be accurate.

Apologies again to any of those who may have noted an occasional glitch with the previous rip. Me culpa.

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
334.26 MB
seeders:0
leechers:0
Sara McLachlan-Fumbling Towards Ecstacy (Classic Records); EAC rerip FLAC