SAS 9.3 (x64 bit) - Program Only

seeders: 34
leechers: 5
Added on February 6, 2013 by KhalidPKin Applications > Windows
Torrent verified.

SAS 9.3 (x64 bit) - Program Only (Size: 8.81 GB)
 SAS 9.3 64bit_CUB.rar8.81 GB

Description

From
http://www.sas.com

Quote:

SAS® 9.3
Solve next-generation problems with SAS®

Overview
Benefits
Features
Screenshots
System Requirements

The newest release of SAS software continues our vision to help our customers solve next-generation business problems with our market-leading business analytics solutions. Through advancements in high-performance computing, improvements in environment management, enhancements in data management, and expanded analytics capabilities to better manage and process "big data," SAS softwareΓÇÖs ΓÇ£big analyticsΓÇ¥ technologies are embedded in a framework that supports the entire decision-making process.

The SAS Business Analytics Framework combines the strengths of SAS solutions and technologies with SAS' commitment to innovation, continuous technical support, professional services, training and partnerships.
Benefits

Increased productivity.
Broader enablement.
Improved scalability.
Higher performance.

This is an external tracker that is not on TPB so I am uploading here. This program has been very difficult to track down so please be a dear and seed pwetty pwease?

Seed.
Enjoy.

-Doubzstep

PS I must again warn you that this version does not have a SID file. There is one that came with the release in the file, but did not work for me (that does not mean that it may not work for you!)

PSS Since I am not responsible for acquiring the files only putting them on Demonoid, here are my sources for all those English Professors:

http://www.verycd.com/topics/2723698/

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
8.81 GB
seeders:34
leechers:5
SAS 9.3 (x64 bit) - Program Only

All Comments

i get an error saying im trying to install a version which is only for single machine installation then it closes.

anyone else have this problem?
now the key has been expired
Thank you man.
I got problem while installing. While install "BASE SAS" something always occurring and installation rolls back and this error don't let installation finish.
2013-06-11 11:29
I got Win 7 Ultimate 64 Bit.