SAS Certification Prep Guide: Base Programming for SAS 9 (3rd Edition) by SAS Institute [Dr.Soc]

seeders: 15
leechers: 3
Added on January 17, 2016 by Dr.Socin Books > Academic
Torrent verified.

SAS Certification Prep Guide: Base Programming for SAS 9 (3rd Edition) by SAS Institute [Dr.Soc] (Size: 25.04 MB)
 SAS Certification Prep Guide_ Base Programming for SAS 9, Third Edition [Dr.Soc].pdf25.04 MB

Description

SAS Certification Prep Guide: Base Programming for SAS 9 (3rd Edition)

Author: SAS Institute
Paperback: 808 pages
Publisher: SAS Institute; 3 edition (August 22, 2011)
Language: English
ISBN-10: 1607649241
ISBN-13: 978-1607649243
Format: PDF

Summary:

New and experienced SAS users who want to prepare for the Base Programming for SAS 9 exam will find the SAS Certification Prep Guide: Base Programming for SAS 9 to be an invaluable, convenient, and comprehensive resource that covers all of the objectives tested on the exam. Major topics include importing and exporting raw data files, creating and modifying SAS data sets, and identifying and correcting data syntax and programming logic errors. You will also become familiar with the enhancements and new functionality that are available in SAS 9.
[Amazon]

Seed, Share, Gain knowledge || Don't forget to give thumbs up

For any problem with my uploads or trouble with downloading, please PM me. Thanks.

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
25.04 MB
seeders:15
leechers:3
SAS Certification Prep Guide: Base Programming for SAS 9 (3rd Edition) by SAS Institute [Dr.Soc]

All Comments

thank you
I'll keep an eye on that
Just when i needed it the most. Thank you dear

Can you please upload "Data Mining Using SAS Enterprise Miner 2nd Edition" ??
You're welcome.
But for Data Mining book, I only have the 2007 edition. Sorry