Saturday Night Live-S34E14.Steve Martin_Jason Mraz.TruHD720p-x26

seeders: 4
leechers: 7
Added on February 2, 2009 by in TV
Torrent verified.

Saturday Night Live-S34E14.Steve Martin_Jason Mraz.TruHD720p-x26 (Size: 902.5 MB)
 Saturday Night Live-S34E14.Steve Martin_Jason Mraz.TruHD720p-x264.mkv902.5 MB
 Torrent_downloaded_from_Demonoid.com.txt47 bytes

Description

Saturday Night Live-S34E14.Steve Martin_Jason Mraz.TruHD720p-x264.mkv

This week's show was hosted by the incredibly funny Steve Martin, and the musical guest is Jason Mraz. For some reason, the running time is about a minute longer than normal. Could be something to do with the MacGruber "commercials" or it could be that Steve Martin performed a song in addition to the two from Jason Mraz.

This video is recorded from over the air broadcast HDTV 1080i. Enjoy Saturday Night Live in stunning true 720p (ie 1280x720 progressive video) HDTV and Dolby Digital 5.1. The high quality DD5.1 surround sound is direct from the Transport Stream. The commercials have been edited out, of course. Using X264 codec 2-pass high quality, result is better video than you would expect from 1500KBPS. X264 encoding to keep the file size small, reduced and deinterlaced from 1080i to 720p.

Playback Tips: I use BSplayer or VLC to play the show on the PC. You will need special filters to decode the AC3 and X264 to use BSplayer or WMP.

AC3 filter

http://ac3filter.net/

Coreavc x264 decoder

http://www.coreavc.com/

Some people prefer FFDSHOW filter package:

http://www.videohelp.com/tools/ffdshow

Live from New York, it's... Fred Armisen!

Sketches include "Obama's Plan for the Economy," "Chewable Pampers," "MacGruber" (three parts), "Socially Awkward Officemates," "Laser Cats 4Ever!" (Digital Short), "Issues," "Bernie Madoff's Super Bowl Party," "Steve Backstage," "Tiffany's Makeup Counter," and "Forefathers of the Game" (film).

Jason Mraz performed "I'm Yours" and "Lucky" (featuring Colbie Caillat); Steve Martin performed "Late for School."

CAST AND CREW

Director:Don Roy King
Stars:Don Pardo (Announcer)
Recurring Role:Steve Martin (Himself)
Lorne Michaels (Himself)
Guest Star:Jason Mraz (Himself)
Colbie Caillat (Herself)
Richard Dean Anderson (Himself)

NOTES
Sketches cut after dress rehearsal: a slumdog (Andy Samberg) is electrically shocked when he can't answer Regis' (Darrell Hammond) questions; Steve Martin hawks a new product where one can hear conversations on the otherside of the room; a man (Will Forte) about to be shot makes a wish to a genie in a lamp (Steve Martin); at her wedding, a daughter (Casey Wilson) and father (Steve Martin) dance crazily; and two losers (Will Forte, Steve Martin) make a video plea for Facebook to restore the breastfeeding pictures. edit »The MacGruber segments did not air in Canada, as they were cued like regular commercials.

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
902.5 MB
seeders:4
leechers:7
Saturday Night Live-S34E14.Steve Martin_Jason Mraz.TruHD720p-x26

All Comments

Steve is hilarious, probably one of my favourite hosts.