Saturday Night Special (1994) Rick Dean, Maria Ford (AVI)

seeders: 1
leechers: 1
Added on October 20, 2014 by Sam_Silverin Movies
Torrent verified.

Saturday Night Special (1994) Rick Dean, Maria Ford (AVI) (Size: 898.96 MB)
 Saturday Night Special.avi898.96 MB

Description

Saturday Night Special (1994)

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0109570/?ref_=fn_al_tt_1

"Country music sensation Billy Burnette (Fleetwood Mac) makes his movie debut in this sexy suspenseful thriller in the tradition of body heat. Travis (Burnette) arrives like a hot wind on a steamy summer night, he's a mystery man who sings his passion at the local road house. The stakes are rising and someone is bound to lose. It's an erotic game of cat and mouse, that will keep you guessing until the final, sizzling scene." - Written by Concorde - New Horizons

If you've already downloaded "Showgirl Murders" you might want to skip this, since the plots are VERY much the same...except this movie did it two years prior. This is the second movie that I have uploaded to star Maria Ford and Rick Dean together. It is directed by Dan Golden (who did "Stripteaser"). I have one more, but it has already been uploaded to the site. I will be buying the DVD soon, but I won't bother to upload it...since full DVD's don't get a lot of interest (probably due to their size, and my slow upload speed). These smaller files seem to do better.

Depending on how many people start to download this as soon as it's ready, it should take about 8 hours...12 hours at the very most.

Here are the specs from VLC:

Codec: MPEG-4 Video (XVID)
Resolution: 544X384
Frame rate: 23.97
Audio Codec: MPEG Audio Layer 1/2/3 (mpga)
Language: English
Channels: Stereo
Sample rate: 48000 Hz

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
898.96 MB
seeders:1
leechers:1
Saturday Night Special (1994) Rick Dean, Maria Ford (AVI)

Screenshots

Saturday Night Special (1994) Rick Dean, Maria Ford (AVI) screenshot