Save Me series by Ella Col (1-2) [wee_wiwie]

seeders: 3
leechers: 1
Added on October 28, 2015 by wee_wiwiein Books > Ebooks
Torrent verified.

Save Me series by Ella Col (1-2) [wee_wiwie] (Size: 355.63 KB)
 [Save Me 02] - Broken by Ella Col.epub219.54 KB
 [Save Me 01] - Save by Ella Col.epub136.1 KB

Description

Save (Save Me #1)
Twenty-two year old, Bree Jensen is a survivor who managed to break free from her abuser and start a new life.

Falling in love is the last thing on her mind, now that Bree has the chance to start over.

That is…until she meets her neighbor, Josh. Josh oozes sexual charm. He’s confident, talented, and he adores her. Bree finds everything about Josh hard to resist right down to his decorated body of tattoos, piercings and shag haircut. Don’t forget about those damn green eyes.

Josh has endured his own personal hell and meeting Bree has triggered emotions he thought were buried deep.

Broken (Save Me #2)
Eric believed that there is ONLY ONE "perfect person" out there for everyone. He met his soul mate way before he was fourteen years old. Lindsay is gone now. She died a senseless death at the hands of her abuser. His true love was taken from him way too soon. That was his one chance at love or so he thought. But now, fate has decided to screw with Eric. Somehow, he ended up at a particular place, at a particular time, to meet a particular person. Lena’s inner emotional pain radiates through her. Eric knows the unloved when he sees them. Her spirit is crushed and she is brokenhearted. Eric finds himself wanting to fix her. But, to fix the broken, you have to go back to the past.

Help me seed if you can. Enjoy ~
**Requested by leki2877367

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
355.63 KB
seeders:3
leechers:1
Save Me series by Ella Col (1-2) [wee_wiwie]