Sawyer Bennett - [Legal Affairs 07] - Confessions of a Litigation God - Rocky_45 [CPUL]

seeders: 7
leechers: 2
Added on July 10, 2015 by Rocky_45in Books > Ebooks
Torrent verified.

Sawyer Bennett - [Legal Affairs 07] - Confessions of a Litigation God - Rocky_45 [CPUL] (Size: 384.95 KB)
 Sawyer Bennett - [Legal Affairs 07] - Confessions of a Litigation God - Rocky_45 [CPUL].epub384.95 KB

Description

4th Re-upload of the previously deleted torrent due to DMCA.

My name is Matt Connover. I am a Litigation God.
Other lawyers quake before me.
Women crawl on their knees just to spend the night in my bed and when I’m finished with them, I walk away without a backward glance.

I am well satisfied with my life and there isn’t a damn thing I’d change about it.

That is, until McKayla Dawson came along.

She was meant to be for one night only.
But she got under my skin, and now I want her back underneath my body.

It’s torture working with her in my law firm… day in and day out. But I have to think maybe the Fates have intervened to throw us together because she is unlike anyone I’ve ever known, and thus I need to pay careful attention to these Legal Affairs.

Confessions of a Litigation God is a stand alone, full length novel. It follows the affair of Matt Connover and McKayla Dawson as told in the Legal Affairs Serial Romance, Volumes 1-6. This book is told strictly from Matt's point of view and has many additional scenes not included in the serial volumes.

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
384.95 KB
seeders:7
leechers:2
Sawyer Bennett - [Legal Affairs 07] - Confessions of a Litigation God - Rocky_45 [CPUL]