Say My Name - Beyoncé .MP3 320kbps [Ashu007]

seeders: 4
leechers: 0
Added on May 4, 2014 by Ashu_007in Music > Mp3
Torrent verified.

Say My Name - Beyoncé .MP3 320kbps [Ashu007] (Size: 9.23 MB)
 Say My Name - Beyoncé.mp39.23 MB

Description

"Say My Name" is a song by American recording group Destiny's Child. It was written by band members Beyoncé Knowles, LeToya Luckett, LaTavia Roberson and Kelly Rowland along with LaShawn Daniels, Fred Jerkins III and Rodney "Darkchild" Jerkins for their second album The Writing's on the Wall (1999), featuring production by the latter.

The song was the third single from the album and marked the introduction of the band's second lineup featuring newly added members Michelle Williams and Farrah Franklin. The single is the most successful of the four releases from the album and is considered to be one of their signature songs.

A critical success, "Say My Name" won two Grammy Awards at the 2001 ceremony, including Best R&B Performance by a Duo or Group with Vocals and Best R&B Song. The song's music video won the 2000 MTV Video Music Award for Best R&B Video. It also captured a Soul Train Lady of Soul Award for Best R&B/Soul Single, Group, Band or Duo along with a BMI Pop Award for Most Played Song. In October 2011, NME placed it at number 58 on its list "150 Best Tracks of the Past 15 Years" and Pitchfork Media placed it at number 131 on its "The Top 500 Tracks of the 2000s".

General

Format : MPEG Audio
File size : 9.23 MiB
Duration : 3mn 59s
Overall bit rate : 320 Kbps
Album : From The Beginning - The Best
Album/Performer : Destiny's Child
Track name : Say My Name
Track name/Position : 11
Performer : Beyonce
Genre : R&B
Recorded date : 2009
Writing library : LAMEUU05 / #É2°Pƒ"‘›
Comment : http://tumbagdm.blogspot.com
URL : http://delit.net

Audio

Format : MPEG Audio
Format version : Version 1
Format profile : Layer 3
Duration : 3mn 59s
Bit rate mode : Constant
Bit rate : 320 Kbps
Channel(s) : 1 channel
Sampling rate : 48.0 KHz
Compression mode : Lossy
Stream size : 9.15 MiB (99%)
Writing library : LAMEUU05 / #É2°Pƒ"‘›

A ThankYou Is Very Much Appreciated

Rate Good If You Like The Torrent & Comment For the Song Request...

Keep Seeding As Long As Possible...

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
9.23 MB
seeders:4
leechers:0
Say My Name - Beyoncé .MP3 320kbps [Ashu007]