Scarface (1983) 1080p BrRip x264 - YIFY

seeders: 478
leechers: 59
Added on December 9, 2012 by YIFYin Movies > Highres Movies
Torrent verified.

Scarface (1983) 1080p BrRip x264 - YIFY (Size: 2.4 GB)
 Scarface.1983.1080p.BRrip.x264.YIFY.mp42.4 GB
 Scarface.1983.1080p.BRrip.x264.YIFY.srt164.62 KB
 WWW.YIFY-TORRENTS.COM.jpg127.61 KB

Description

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0086250/IMDB RATING: 8.3FORMAT..............: MP4

CODEC...............: X264

GENRE...............: Crime

FILE SIZE...........: 2.40 GB

RESOLUTION..........: 1920*816

FRAME RATE..........: 23.976 fps

AUDIO...............: 92.0 Kbps AAC-LC (2CH)

SUBTITLES...........: English

LANGUAGE............: English

RUNTIME.............: 170 minsWhen Fidel Castro opens the harbor at Mariel, Cuba, he sends 125,000 Cuban refugees to reunite with their relatives in the United States. Among all the refugees, there is one who wants it all, his name is Tony Montana. Tony and his friend Manny arrive in the United States and start in small time jobs. Soon, they are hired by Omar Suarez to pay money to a group of Colombians. When the deal goes wrong, Tony and Manny leave with the money and succeed in their job. Soon Tony meets with drug kingpin Frank Lopez and falls for his boss's girl, Elvira. Pretty soon Tony will know that those who want it all, do not last forever; that is the price of power. The world will know Montana by one name....SCARFACE.

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
2.4 GB
seeders:478
leechers:59
Scarface (1983) 1080p BrRip x264 - YIFY

Trailer

All Comments

perfect
as usual
merci
thanks uploader
thanks
I downloaded a 4.3 GB version, when comparing, almost no difference in video quality, only audio quality which was much better. Anyway thnx YIFY for the awesome size and quality as always.
Good quality, small file size. Video quality is excellent for the file size and age of the movie. 2.4gb for a movie that's nearly 3 hours is pretty damn good. The audio is good as well, but a bit too low in the quiet scenes, but that's the way the movie was released. I used Gom Player because it has the best normalizer. The subs are pretty bad though. It's like they were written by a monkey with a learning disability. Great torrent though.
Thanks for the upload.
Download Format Factory...it's free... you can increase the volume with that and then watch it on your big screen.
thanks yify...liked the movie
therez guyz complaining about the audio, i heard the movie with 15" speakers so idk if the volume is low or not no prob with me :)
in case anyone said i ddnt download it then i answer yes i dd but from the main yts site :P
Thanks Yify