Scarlet Pimpernel (1934) Leslie Howard DVDRip x264 - Diskreet.mp4

seeders: 1
leechers: 1
Added on June 23, 2014 by Diskreetin Movies
Torrent verified.

Available in versions: DVDDVDRip

Scarlet Pimpernel (1934) Leslie Howard DVDRip x264 - Diskreet.mp4 (Size: 1.36 GB)
 Scarlet Pimpernel (1934) Leslie Howard DVDRip x264 - Diskreet.mp41.36 GB

Description

A Drama and Adventure starring Leslie Howard and Merle Oberon. The scarlet pimpernel and his henchmen don disguises and rescue aristocrats from the guillotine. The time is during The French Revolution around 1793-1794 during the time known as "The terror" when many people lost their lives as the revolution attempted to purge the country of aristocrats and royalty and their supporters. Citizen Chauvelin, under threat of losing his own head, is ordered to uncover the identity and kill the scarlet pimpernel and his men.

Black and White with mono sound (I set it to stereo, but it's not true stereo). There are many artifacts from the original film copy so don't be shocked.. after all, it is from 1934. I used handbrake at normal preset, but increased the constant quality slider to 18 and set the speed to slower to preserve quality and reduce file size as much as possible. Enjoy!

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
1.36 GB
seeders:1
leechers:1
Scarlet Pimpernel (1934) Leslie Howard DVDRip x264 - Diskreet.mp4

Trailer

Screenshots

Scarlet Pimpernel (1934) Leslie Howard DVDRip x264 - Diskreet.mp4 screenshot

All Comments

Very old Classic B & W Film. Quality is getting pretty poor but even when it was screened on ABC TV it was also poor quality due to its age. Download was slow. The movie I love.
Sorry about the speed. Wasn't sure I wanted to invest in a seedbox, so everyone was limited to what I could upload. I am transferring all files to a seedbox now, so it should make things faster going forward. Thanks for the thumbs up!