Scientific Research Articles on Binge-Drinking, Cessation and more

seeders: 0
leechers: 0
Added on November 11, 2015 by mooseman5in Other > Unsorted
Torrent verified.

Scientific Research Articles on Binge-Drinking, Cessation and more (Size: 2.06 MB)
 Social Process Of Selection.pdf617.63 KB
 Cigarette Smoking Intervention.pdf596.28 KB
 Intervention Binge Drinking For Young Men.pdf219.56 KB
 Beyond The Binge.pdf203.33 KB
 Lower Class Pro-Social Behavior.pdf181.98 KB
 Alcohol Related Problems.pdf164.55 KB
 Stress and Binge Drinking.pdf81.99 KB
 Reduction and Cessation.pdf49.11 KB

Description

Hello fellow KAT friends and users! Today being World Science Day I thought I would dig into my academic files for you guys! Here are some GREAT scientific research articles I came upon during my years at college. These articles helped me to understand a lot about myself and my behavior from a scientific and behavioral stand point. There are some articles on binge-drinking, stress and binge-drinking, smoking cessation (quitting), selection as a social process and pro-social behavior in relation to social class. The scientific method allows us to understand ourselves and overall behavior better. I really hope these articles help anyone looking to better themselves using science! Above all they are all good reads, GO SCIENCE!

Here is a list of the 8 articles with their titles - Authors and - Year Published

Selection and self: Selection as a social process - Peter Herriot - 2002

Beyond the "Binge" threshold: Heavy drinking patterns and their association with alcohol involvement indices in college students - Jennifer P. Read, Melissa Beattie, Rebecca Chamberlain, Jennifer E. Merrill - 2008

The Use of Contingency Management to Reduce Cigrette Smoking Among College Students - Christopher K Correia and Trisha A. Benson - 2006

Efficacy of brief motivation intervention in reducing binge drinking in young men: A randomized controlled trial - Jean-Bernard Daeppen, Nicolas Bertholet, Jacques Gaume, Christina Fortini, Mohamed Faouzi, Gerhard Gmel - 2010

Binge Drinking and Alcohol-Related Problems Among Community College Students: Implications for Prevention Policy - Felicia D. Sheffield, PhD; Jack Darkes, PhD; Frances K. Del Boca, PhD; Mark S. Goldman, PhD - 2005

Having Less, Giving More: The Influence of Social Class on Prosocial Behavior - Paul K. Piff and Michael W. Kraus - Stephane Cote and Bonnie Hayden Cheng - Dacher Keltner - 2010

Stress and Binge Drinking: A Daily Process Examination of Stressor Pile-Up and Socioeconomic Status in Affect Regulation - Joseph G. Grzywacz, David M. Almeida - 2008

Reduction in Amount Smoked Predicts Future Cessation - Andrew Hyland, Dave T. Levy, Hamed Rezaishiraz, John R. Hughes, Joseph E. Bauer, Gary A. Giovino, and K. Michael Cummings - 2005

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
2.06 MB
seeders:0
leechers:0
Scientific Research Articles on Binge-Drinking, Cessation and more