Scooby Doo Reluctant Werewolf -Eng,Ger,Swe,Fre,Spa,Ita.Pol.iso

seeders: 2
leechers: 4
Added on December 29, 2008 by in Movies
Torrent verified.

Scooby Doo Reluctant Werewolf -Eng,Ger,Swe,Fre,Spa,Ita.Pol.iso (Size: 4.04 GB)
 Scooby Doo Reluctant Werewolf -Eng,Ger,Swe,Fre,Spa,Ita.Pol.iso4.04 GB

Description

Title: Scooby-Doo and the Reluctant Werewolf - USA 1989

Running Time: 92 Minutes

Genre: Children's Fantasy

Audio: Eng, Ger, Fre, Swe, Spa, Ita, Pol - DD1.0 mono - multi subs

Review Summary

This made-for-TV animated feature stars only two regular members of the Mystery Machine gang: Scooby Doo and Shaggy (although Scrappy, a late addition to the series, is also present). In place of Freddy, Velma, and Daphne, we have Googie, Shaggy's girl friend. It seems that Shaggy and company are now involved in race car driving. By coincidence, in far-off Transylvania, Count Dracula is getting ready for the annual Monster Car Race -- a race that features such familiar faces as Frankenstein's Monster and his bride, the Mummy, Genghis Kong, and a pair of witches. Normally, the Werewolf is a part of the race, but he has fled this year and nothing Dracula can do will bring him back. As he desperately needs a werewolf for the race, Dracula sends the Hunch Bunch -- a pair of deformed brothers -- to America, where they transform Shaggy into a werewolf. Dracula tells Shaggy that he will take the spell off of him and return him to normal -- but only if he wins the Monster Car Race. That turns out to be easier said than done, especially since Dracula does everything in his power to see that Shaggy will lose and remain a werewolf forever. ~ Craig Butler, All Movie GuideTitel: Scooby-Doo und der widerspenstige Werwolf

Laufzeit: 92 Minuten

Genre: Trickfilm

FSK: ab 6 Jahren

Shaggy ist mit seinem Beifahrer Scooby ein begeisterter und erfolgreicher Rennfahrer. Plötzlich werden die beiden nebst Scoobys Neffen Scrappy und Shaggys Freundin Googie von Graf Dracula nach Transsylvanien entführt. Dracula verwandelt kurzerhand Shaggy in einen Werwolf, damit er dem jährlichen Monsterrennen neue Spannung verleihen kann. Die Konkurrenten sind so prominente Gruselgestalten wie das Skelett, die Hexen, ein schleimiges Sumpfmonster, Frankenstein und Dr. Jekyll und Mr. Hyde. Und natürlich geht es bei diesem ungewöhnlichen Rennen alles andere als fair zu.

Scooby-Doos pfiffigen Neffen Scrappy konnte man schon in "Scooby-Doo und die Geisterschule" kennenlernen. Nun kommt noch die selbstbewusste Googie dazu und die vier werden ein unschlagbares Team im Kampf um den Monsterpokal. Das ist auch gut so, denn ein Sieg ist Shaggys einzige Chance, wieder vom Werwolf zum Normalmenschen verwandelt zu werden. Mit viel Phantasie haben Autoren und Zeichner in diesem Scooby-Abenteuer die unglaublichsten Fahrzeuge kreiert, auch wenn nicht immer ganz nachvollziehbar ist, wann welche Besonderheiten zum Einsatz gebracht werden. Für Turbulenz ist jedenfalls in diesem Animationsfilm aus der Hanna-Barbera-Produktion ebenso gesorgt wie für Komik.ACHTUNG:

Es gibt bei The Pirate Bay nur wenige deutschsprachige Torrents. Ich kann unmöglich alle meine Torrents unbegrenzt seeden. Bei bedarf kann ich jedoch ab und zu nachhelfen bis ich den Torrent entferne. Ich bitte Euch daher so lange zu seeden bis andere die Aufgabe übernehmen! Vielen Dank!

ATTENTION:

It is impossible for me to keep seeding all my Torrents indefinitely. I watch over my Torrents and do some backup seeding when need arises. I do this until the Torrent is removed. But for the Torrent to survive I need You to keep seeding until someone else takes over. Thank You! An das TTO-Team: Es gelingt mir nicht mein Account bei euch zu aktivieren. Bitte um Hilfe! /emil73

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
4.04 GB
seeders:2
leechers:4
Scooby Doo Reluctant Werewolf -Eng,Ger,Swe,Fre,Spa,Ita.Pol.iso