Scruples Series (1-2) ~ Ditter Kellen [BluA].epub

seeders: 2
leechers: 6
Added on April 2, 2016 by BluAin Books > Fiction
Torrent verified.

Scruples Series (1-2) ~ Ditter Kellen [BluA].epub (Size: 362.62 KB)
 -README-.txt425 bytes
 Finding Carly (Scruples Book 1) - Ditter Kellen.epub156.11 KB
 Cassandra (Scruples Book 2) - Ditter Kellen.epub206.1 KB

Description

**Please share your thoughts on this book after you read it by leaving a comment. Love hearing what you think. Before downvoting, please let me know what the issue is and I'll do my best to fix it!**

image image

Finding Carly
Trouble seems to find Carly Bryson wherever she goes. Her dream of moving to California to begin a modeling career suddenly becomes a reality, but at what cost? Forces are working against her, sending her on a race against the clock to save everything she’s ever loved, including Logan Sanders.
Logan Sanders is strung up by his proverbial heels in an attempt to track down the woman of his dreams. A desperate hunt for Carly, summons the wolf inside him, forcing him to test his boundaries on a quest for love, answers and ultimately…revenge.

Cassandra
Cassandra Blanchard is living a lie; hiding her pain behind laughter and ready made smiles. Sarcasm has become her coping mechanism for dealing with the abuse she suffered as a child. Until one night during work, a stranger darkens the door, stripping her of her defenses and laying her soul bare to his hungry gaze.
Malik Devain is on a mission to take out an entire family of shifters, and return home to Alaska before the week's end. But he hadn't counted on a sexy little blonde throwing a wrench in his plans. While her blood calls to the vampire within, her body controls the man in a tug of war of wills he's powerless to win.

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
362.62 KB
seeders:2
leechers:6
Scruples Series (1-2) ~ Ditter Kellen [BluA].epub