Secession: The Storm By Joe Nobody EPUB,MOBI,AZW3 ~KnightinKat

seeders: 7
leechers: 2
Added on December 13, 2015 by KnightinKatin Books > Fiction
Torrent verified.

Secession: The Storm By Joe Nobody EPUB,MOBI,AZW3 ~KnightinKat (Size: 1.36 MB)
 Secession_ The Storm - Joe Nobody.azw3588.29 KB
 Secession_ The Storm - Joe Nobody.mobi453.53 KB
 Secession_ The Storm - Joe Nobody.epub312.32 KB
 Cover.jpg32.34 KB
 metadata.opf2.72 KB
 Torrent downloaded from kat.cr.txt342 bytes

Description

Secession:The Storm By Joe Nobody EPUB,MOBI,AZW3 ~KnightinKat

Language: English | Format: EPUB,MOBI,AZW3
Genre: Literature & Fiction, Action
ISBN: B00P09O4PI

About:

Secession is a fast-paced adventure novel set against the current-day backdrop of a politically divided United States.

Zachariah Bass is a young Texas Ranger, struggling to define his role in serving the people of the state’s remote western territories.

Working a series of heinous crimes, Zach uncovers a dark, treacherous secret – a conspiracy that could alter America’s future and result in the secession of Texas.

Co-authored by P.A. Troit and bestselling writer Joe Nobody, Secession explores a world where a hopelessly gridlocked government fuels an ever-deepening divide between right and left. The public’s frustration with the country’s direction forces desperate leaders on both sides of the political spectrum to consider splitting the union.

Based on actual historic events, current economic realities, and a growing global trend, Secession immerses the reader in a lifelike scenario that could be America’s future.

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
for any queries and reseeds if the file is not downloading pm/request reseed.If you do like my uploads do support me by commenting and rating the torrent .also please help me keep the torrent alive by sharing and seeding.. !
Cheers
~KnightinKat

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
1.36 MB
seeders:7
leechers:2
Secession: The Storm By Joe Nobody EPUB,MOBI,AZW3 ~KnightinKat