Second Chance Series (Books 1,2) - Theresa Hodge [Nm]

seeders: 7
leechers: 1
Added on November 13, 2014 by Nightmarein Books > Fiction
Torrent verified.

Second Chance Series (Books 1,2) - Theresa Hodge [Nm] (Size: 2.17 MB)
 Ask Me Again (Second Chance Book #1) - Theresa Hodge.azw3381.19 KB
 Ask Me Again (Second Chance Book #1) - Theresa Hodge.mobi333.76 KB
 Ask Me Again (Second Chance Book #1) - Theresa Hodge.epub280.4 KB
 Cover.jpg158.4 KB
 metadata.opf3.88 KB
 Ask Me Again 2 (Second Chance #2) - Theresa Hodge.azw3335.16 KB
 Ask Me Again 2 (Second Chance #2) - Theresa Hodge.mobi305.44 KB
 Ask Me Again 2 (Second Chance #2) - Theresa Hodge.epub254.47 KB
 Cover.jpg162.93 KB
 metadata.opf3.52 KB

Description

Book #1 - Ask Me Again (Second Chance Series)

It took twelve long years for Alyssa Darden to come home. A place she promised to never revisit again. The loss of a dear friend sent her back to a place of old hurts that she must confront before she can truly live again.
Drake Peterson knows he was the cause of so much pain to the only woman he ever truly loved. He wants to set things right and he's not going to lose the one opportunity to prove that a love like theirs will never die.

Alyssa has moved on with her life. She has a man who loves her, a career and friends in a new city that she calls home. She must fight Drake's charismatic sway to try again...to open up her heart to the possibility of loving him again.

Will fate drive two hearts to open up to love again? Can past hurts and betrayal be healed through loving again? Or, will forgiveness open the door to second chances?

Formats: EPUB, MOBI, AZW3
ASIN#: B00MQHIJ3U
ISBN#: 0981584365
ISBN13#: 9780981584362
Published: August 29th 2014 by Nayberry
Language: English

Book #2 - Ask Me Again 2 (Second Chance Series)

Past hurts and betrayal have been set aside. Forgiveness has open the door to a second chance at love for Drake and Alyssa Peterson. Their bond of matrimony is made stronger with the birth of their son, Drayden. But, when Alyssa takes the first look into her son's eyes, she knows that Drake is not the father.

Weston Kingsly lost the better part of him when his wife, Denise, died of breast cancer. He is left to pour his heart into his beautiful twin daughters. Until sponky and fiery Bernadette Terry shows him that love can be found in the most uncommon places.

Will they be able to hold on to a second chance at love?

Formats: EPUB, MOBI, AZW3
ASIN#: B00NCSAXPE
Published: September 30th 2014 by Nayberry Publications
Language: English

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
2.17 MB
seeders:7
leechers:1
Second Chance Series (Books 1,2) - Theresa Hodge [Nm]

All Comments

Thank u