Secret War 01 - 05 (of 05) (2004) (Digital) (Zone-Empire).cbr (REQUESTED)

seeders: 1
leechers: 0
Added on August 16, 2015 by charliemurphyin Books > Comics
Torrent verified.

Secret War 01 - 05 (of 05) (2004) (Digital) (Zone-Empire).cbr (REQUESTED) (Size: 233.1 MB)
 Secret War 05 (of 05) (2005) (Digital) (Zone-Empire).cbr63.72 MB
 Secret War 03 (of 05) (2004) (Digital) (Zone-Empire).cbr46.02 MB
 Secret War 01 (of 05) (2004) (Digital) (Zone-Empire).cbr45.59 MB
 Secret War 02 (of 05) (2004) (Digital) (Zone-Empire).cbr41.4 MB
 Secret War 04 (of 05) (2005) (Digital) (Zone-Empire).cbr36.37 MB

Description

In 2003, Nick Fury, Director of the international security force S.H.I.E.L.D., uncovers a secret plot by Latverian Prime Minister Lucia von Bardas to fund a group of B-List supervillains with advanced technology, presumably that of previous Latverian dictator Doctor Doom (who was trapped in Hell at the time), as a means of wreaking terror on American soil. Fury immediately takes his findings to the President of the United States but is denied the authorization requested to overthrow the post-Doom Latverian government due to its sponsorship by the U.S. Government. Fury is enraged at what he sees as the same pre-9/11 security complacency inviting disaster yet again.

Fury recruits Captain America, Spider-Man, Daredevil, Black Widow, Luke Cage, Wolverine, and superhuman S.H.I.E.L.D. agent Daisy Johnson in a private attempt to covertly overthrow Latveria.

A year later, a mass reprisal is unleashed across New York City, leaving Luke Cage in a coma as Fury and a cadre of NYC heroes face off against a cyborg Von Bardas and her hi-tech army. The reprisal is revealed to be a trap for New York's superheroes when Von Bardas arms a high-tech bomb linked to the technology provided to her supervillain army.

The cyborg Von Bardas is destroyed by Daisy Johnson, the bomb is disarmed, and the supervillain army is defeated and arrested. Captain America immediately demands answers from Nick Fury about what happened. They are soon joined by the X-Men and Wolverine, who attacks Fury until Johnson informs him that the man before him is a Life Model Decoy, and that the real Fury already departed. Through the L.M.D., Fury reveals the invasion of Latveria and the fact that the heroes (with the exceptions of S.H.I.E.L.D. agents Black Widow and Daisy Johnson) were brainwashed afterward. Nick Fury then informs the heroes that this is the last time they will see him and that he hopes those involved in his plot will understand that what he did was necessary.

His replacement as Director of S.H.I.E.L.D., Maria Hill, discovers the particulars of the story through her interrogation of Agent Johnson in the present-day framing device of the story

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
233.1 MB
seeders:1
leechers:0
Secret War 01 - 05 (of 05) (2004) (Digital) (Zone-Empire).cbr (REQUESTED)