Seeking Her Mates (6 Book Series) ~ Carina Wilder [BluA].epub

seeders: 10
leechers: 0
Added on March 30, 2016 by BluAin Books > Fiction
Torrent verified.

Seeking Her Mates (6 Book Series) ~ Carina Wilder [BluA].epub (Size: 1.82 MB)
 -README-.txt425 bytes
 03 Dragon Flight - Carina Wilder.epub195.4 KB
 04 Loyalty - Carina Wilder.epub227.67 KB
 02 Escape - Carina Wilder.epub260.25 KB
 05 Dragon Wars - Carina Wilder.epub271.29 KB
 01 Torn - Carina Wilder.epub275.98 KB
 06 Seeking Her Mates - Carina Wilder.epub636.95 KB

Description

**Please share your thoughts on this book after you read it by leaving a comment. Love hearing what you think. Before downvoting, please let me know what the issue is and I'll do my best to fix it!**

Torn
"Intimacy was dangerous for a time traveler, not to mention impractical."

Years have passed since Gwynne first mated with her alphas and became a dragon shifter, and now that her daughter Lilliana has reached adulthood, it's time once again for the Ritual.
But Lily's been enjoying newfound freedom and life outside of her own time and place, living in modern day London. When she meets the mysteriously beautiful Conor, a new conflict arises: to go with the wishes of the pack or follow her heart?

Who will the shifters in her own time select to be her mates? And will the two men chosen fulfill her in a way that this mysterious stranger does?

Only time will tell.

Escape
"Come here," she said, extending a hand towards him. "It's time for the Ritual. It's time for you both to be inside me. I want you more than you know."

Only one thing is clear: It's time.
The shifters need to gain strength for the battle that lies ahead.
And Lily has another set of needs that she never understood...until now.

Dragon Flight
One of the three is in mortal danger.
Will this signal the abrupt end of their brief companionship, or just the beginning?

Loyalty
Mysteries abound. Who are the Stranieri, and what are they really after? Who is their elusive leader?
And what dangers will Lily and her two mates face in trying to uncover the secrets?

And will love and loyalty be able to vanquish powers as old as time itself?

Dragon Wars
The three have been separated by time, space and loyalties. Conor has finally discovered his fate, and it's bigger than anything that he'd imagined.

Will love bring them back together, or will duty force them apart forever?

Seeking Her Mates Boxed Set
Lily is a hybrid dragon-phoenix who happens to have her mother's gift for time travel, and she's adventurous to the core. When she finds herself in modern-day London and the object of an incredibly enticing young man's attentions, her life begins to alter in ways that will lead her to danger, love, lust and beyond.

But in her world, the female shifters mate with two men. Who will she end up with? And what obstacles will they face?

Find out if true love can defeat the powerful outside forces that would try to drive three mates apart forever.

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
1.82 MB
seeders:10
leechers:0
Seeking Her Mates (6 Book Series) ~ Carina Wilder [BluA].epub