Seitan and Beyond Cookbook by Skye Michael Conroy (pdf)

seeders: 1
leechers: 4
Added on June 5, 2016 by Dash...-.-...in Books
Torrent verified.

Seitan and Beyond Cookbook by Skye Michael Conroy (pdf) (Size: 14.25 MB)
 Cover.jpg34.88 KB
 Seitan and Beyond Cookbook - Skye Michael Conroy.pdf14.22 MB

Description

Cookbook.Vegan | English | August 11, 2015 | 220 pages | pdf

Seitan and Beyond: Gluten and Soy-Based Meat Analogues for the Ethical Gourmet

Many people who embrace a plant-based diet do so for ethical reasons and not because they dislike the flavour and texture of meat. But finding satisfying meat alternatives is not always easy for individuals who once enjoyed the flavours and textures associated with meat-based dishes, or for individuals who grew up with meat-based dishes as a traditional part of their family or ethnic heritage.

This cookbook is an expansion of my early work with meat analogues in the Gentle Chef Cookbook. With these recipes we will explore new and different ways to approximate the texture, flavour and appearance of a wide variety of meats, meat products and seafood at home using gluten, tofu and other wholesome plant-based ingredients and without the need for expensive factory equipment.

The cookbook also offers a comprehensive section of recipes devoted to essentials and incidentals needed for preparing meat analogues, as well as seasoning blends, gravies, sauces and condiments.

As a companion reference guide, ww*w.TheGentleChef.com website offers a full-colour photo gallery of many of the recipes in the cookbook.

===============================================================

A Note from the Author

My cookbooks are dedicated to breaking the reliance on commercially prepared and processed vegan foods as much as possible by providing detailed instructions for preparing delicious and nutritious meals that you and your whole family will enjoy. Vegan cooking is an adventure and I invite you to share the adventure with me. Peace begins on our plates...

Retail Pdf ... Calibre convert to Epub/Mobi was not successful

Torrent Hash: 41B1C774A011EF1EF8393131FD69E9CB9BBF95CB

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
14.25 MB
seeders:1
leechers:4
Seitan and Beyond Cookbook by Skye Michael Conroy (pdf)