Self-Defence by Syd Hoare (gnv64)

seeders: 10
leechers: 2
Added on March 5, 2013 by gnv64in Books > Ebooks
Torrent verified.

Self-Defence by Syd Hoare (gnv64) (Size: 21.81 MB)
 Self-Defence by Syd Hoare (gnv64).pdf9.78 MB
 Syd Hoare. Self-Defence (original).pdf12.03 MB
 Torrent downloaded from AhaShare.com.txt59 bytes
 Torrent downloaded from gnv64 torrents on BTScene.eu.txt64 bytes

Description

Self Defence (Teach Yourself)
by Syd Hoare
Hodder and StoUghton | 1982 | ISBN 0340268344 | 175 pages | PDF 9.77 mb

http://www.amazon.com/Self-Defence-Teach-Yourself-Hoare/dp/0340268344

The chances are that VOU will find yourself the victim of a violent attack at some time or other.
Self defence begins with awareness of the nature of violence and the circumstances in which it is likely to occur-forewarned is forearmed.
But there is no substitute for knowing how to deal physically with an assailant. The simple techniques described in this book will ena ble you to react quickly and effectively to an assault, and givea degree of confidence which in itself may deter potential attackers.
The author examines the various forms 0f assault, with and without a weapon, and draws on the whole spectrum of combat techniques to show howthey can be countered. Each defensive move is clearly described with the aid of illustrations and can be easily practised by the beginner at home or in a class.
The book will also help the student olkarate or judo to acquire a wider range ,o f self-defence skills.
Syd Hoare is a judo expert holding the high rank 016th Dan. and has also trained in boxing. karate. fencing, unarmed combat and Aikido. He is the author JUDO in the Teach Yoursell series.

Contents
Introduction
1 - About Self Defence
2 - General Principles of Self Defence
3 - Applied Self Defence
4 - Defences Against Punches and Kicks
5 - Defences Against Grapple Attacks
6 - Ground Defences
7 - Defences Against Weapon Attacks
8 - Stick Techniques
9 - Offensive and Miscellaneous Techniques
10 - Women, Children and the Elderly
11 - Self-defence Training

My thanks to the original uploader though his scan is not ideal. I have included it here along with my edited version for you to compare.

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
21.81 MB
seeders:10
leechers:2
Self-Defence by Syd Hoare (gnv64)

All Comments

thanks uploader!
thanks
thanx!!