Serial Box - 11 2013 [UB]

seeders: 2
leechers: 0
Added on November 1, 2013 by BS0Din Applications > Mac
Torrent verified.

Serial Box - 11 2013 [UB] (Size: 9.74 MB)
 iSerial Reader 2.0.14.dmg6.39 MB
 SerialSeeker 1.3.9.zip661.23 KB
 Serial Box 11-2013.sb2.zip2.71 MB

Description

Name: Serial Box
Version: - 11 2013

Mac Platform: UB
Includes: Only the application or game is included

OS version: 10.3.9 or higher

Link for more information: N/A

Serial Box is a monthly updated Mac software serial database.

Serial Box November 2013 Issue #136. 70 entries updated this month (9007 total)

Additional Requirements:
iSerial Reader 2.0.14 or Serial Seeker 1.3.9(B5)
Both readers are included.

Beware of apps phoning home, use Little Snitch and/or HandsOff!

Thanks to all who contributed.

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
9.74 MB
seeders:2
leechers:0
Serial Box - 11 2013 [UB]

All Comments

thank you. nice upload. Unfortunately didn't have Dash app and totalspaces 2 serials which i am desperately seeking. Still a must have download, 9000 serials to try for mac apps, color me GREEDY!!!
If you're dying for these apps and there's no cracked update yet, maybe it means you need to invest a few bucks in them?
point taken bro.
I'm just saying, every now and then you need to think about the people behind these apps, it's what puts food on their table. It's only fair...
I started considering downloading cracked software after I realized how much money I was spending on apps - many of which were not worth the cost. Problem is, oftentimes that isn't apparent until you spend some time with an app & get to really see what it can do. So it's nice to be able to download a cracked app, try it out for a while without any limitations like you often find in demo/trial versions, & then buy the apps that are truly worthy.
That's exactly what I do, use them as "extended" demo versions, but if it's a good product, I always end up paying the dev(s) for his work by purchasing a license.
Yep, that's the way to do it. The good, honest developers who put out great products deserve to get paid fairly for their hard work. + they need to turn a profit in order for them to be incentivized to keep developing/putting out great products. I think it's a fair system & one that serves the best interests of all parties.
Holy crap. I remember this from a long time ago. I totally had forgotten about it.
2013-11-02 00:41