Serious Sam Classic The First Encounter-WaLMaRT

seeders: 4
leechers: 0
Added on June 9, 2013 by macmandain Games > PC
Torrent verified.

Serious Sam Classic The First Encounter-WaLMaRT (Size: 457.38 MB)
 sscf-walmart.nfo6.91 KB
 wmt-sscf.bin457.37 MB
 wmt-sscf.cue74 bytes

Description

ANSI : SKNS T A R S O F G R E E DSERIOUS SAM CLASSIC: THE FIRST ENCOUNTER (c) DEVOLVER DIGITALCRACKER......: -- COMPANY.........: Devolver D.SUPPLIER.....: TEAM WaLMaRT DATE............: 09/06/2013PACKER.......: TEAM WaLMaRT SIZE............: 27x15 MBPROTECTION...: -- PLATFORM........: WiNXP / 7 / 8I N F O R M A T I O NSerious Sam is a high-adrenaline arcade-action shooter heavily focused onfrantic arcade-style single player action. In a world where cyberpunkmeets fantasy-fiction and advanced technology is mixed with black magicand psycho-powers, Sam travels through the beautiful world of ancient Egyptand several diverse planets, confronting countless Mental's minions on hisway to the Mental's base.I N S T A L L1 Extract archives, mount .cue and install the game2 Play and have a fun like = buyN O T E STHIS VERSION WAS RELEASED ONLY ON STEAM AND IS UPDATED TO THE LATEST VER-SION 1.05. BESIDES NOW IT DOESN'T HAVE DRM PROTECTION. ENJOY.G R E E T I N G SVOMIT DOCUMENT EAT BRD AiR FiCO XFORCE VACER E C R U I T SLOOKING FOR A NICE SECURE PRIVATE 100MBIT AFFIL. FIND US.HAVING SOMETHING TO SAY, ASK OR NOTICE? YOU'RE WELCOME:achmed.the.dead.terroristisrael-shalom.com

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
457.38 MB
seeders:4
leechers:0
Serious Sam Classic The First Encounter-WaLMaRT

Trailer