Seryn - Shadow Shows [2015][WEB/FLAC]

seeders: 13
leechers: 3
Added on February 18, 2015 by DitchesPickin Music > Lossless
Torrent verified.

Seryn - Shadow Shows [2015][WEB/FLAC] (Size: 266.88 MB)
 08 Ivory Black.flac26.01 MB
 09 Kaleidoscope.flac45.23 MB
 Torrent downloaded from Demonoid.ph.txt46 bytes
 folder.jpg266.44 KB
 07 Foreign Fields.flac36.48 MB
 06 The Wind & The Storm.flac27.87 MB
 02 Disappear.flac28.79 MB
 03 The Fire.flac25.65 MB
 04 Headache.flac27.14 MB
 05 Paths.flac33.97 MB
 01 Kilimanjaro.flac15.49 MB

Description

FLAC / Lossless
Label/Cat#:CD Baby
Year:February 17, 2015
Genre:americana,folk
Format: Digital

1. Kilimanjaro
2. Disappear
3. The Fire
4. Headache
5. Paths
6. The Wind and The Storm
7. Foreign Fields
8. Ivory Black
9. Kaleidoscope

Folk-rock band Seryn is releasing their second album, Shadow Shows, on February 17. The album has been creating quite a buzz already in the independent world, just as their debut album, This is Where We Are, did. The band has undergone some major changes in 2014, with its lineup (they’ve added two new members: Jordan Rochefort on drums and Scarlett Deering on violin), location (moved to Nashville, TN from Denton, TX) and label and management.

But that didn’t deter them from releasing the album. Though the band admits, they had issues, and almost called it quits. But they prevailed and have produced a quality album.

The nine song album, recorded in Denton, TX at Redwood Studio with engineer/producer/drummer McKenzie Smith, includes their first single, “Disappear.” Trenton Wheeler and Jenny Moscoso’s vocals on this track are haunting as Wheeler sings, “But I am afraid to be the kind of man I want to be, and I am ashamed to say, but if you ask I will try to be, I’ll try to be.”

“Ivory Black” another track on the album has a soft, slow feel. Wheeler sings, “The moment I am sure, I am sure to second guess. I’ll never learn to fly if I never leave this nest. The moment I am sure, I am sure to second guess. I’m not looking for a home, I’m just looking for some rest.” The harmonies of the voices, which sound like whole band is backing, is breathtaking.

“Paths,” my personal favorite on the album, is just a good construct of vocals and drums. The slow start of the song is reminiscent of Sleeping at Last but then halfway through the guitar gets more intense and you suddenly feel like you can dance to the beat as the drums get louder. It’s a great song to add to your workout playlist.

“The Fire,” another song off the album sure to give you all the feels, “ [It]is about those flash moments in life when something that has been dormant finally comes to life. There is a lot of push and pull in the song both lyrically and musically. The rushing rhythms represent the momentum that is carrying us onward, while the sweeping strings and odd-metered chorus lend themselves to the uncertainty we feel in those moments.”

Listen on TME.FM

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
266.88 MB
seeders:13
leechers:3