Seven Samurai (1954) [1080p] x264 - Jalucian

seeders: 11
leechers: 1
Added on June 19, 2013 by Jalucianin Movies > Highres Movies
Torrent verified.

Available in versions: 1080p720pBDRipHDRiPDVDDVDRipx264

Seven Samurai (1954) [1080p] x264 - Jalucian (Size: 3.77 GB)
 Seven Samurai (1954) [1080p] x264 - Jalucian.mp43.77 GB
 Seven Samurai (1954) [1080p] x264 - Jalucian.txt2.49 KB
 Seven Samurai.jpg26.34 KB

Description

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0047478

IMDB RATING: 8.8

Plot:

A poor village under attack by bandits recruits seven unemployed samurai to help them defend themselves.

CONTAINER................................................: MP4
CODEC...........................................................: X264
GENRE...........................................................: Drama
FILE SIZE....................................................: 3.77 GB
RESOLUTION/ASPECT RATIO.............: 1080p @ 4:3 (1440x1080)
BITRATE MODE.........................................: Variable
AVG. VIDEO BITRATE.............................: 2250kbps
AVG. AUDIO FORMAT/BITRATE.........: AAC/160kbps (96kbps for both commentary tracks)
CHANNELS..................................................: 1, Dolby Pro Logic II
SAMPLING RATE.......................................: 48.0 KHz
FRAME RATE...............................................: 23.976 fps
LANGUAGE...................................................: Japanese (both commentary tracks English)
SUBTITLES..................................................: English, soft-coded
RUNTIME......................................................: 3:27:04

Notes:

Considered by many to be one of the greatest films of all time and definitely one of Akira Kurosawa's greatest works. It is ranked 17th on IMDb's top 250 movies. There's only one other torrent of this in 1080p under 13gigs, but for some reason that encoder chose not to include either of the commentary tracks, which really give insight into what makes this film so great. The first commentary track is by Japanese film expert Michael Jeck, which was recorded exclusively for Criterion in 1988. The second commentary track is "The Scholar's Roundtable" which are scholars and critics David Desser, Joan Mellen, Stephen Prince, Tony Rayns, and Donald Richie discussing Seven Samurai, recorded between 2005 and 2006.

All three audio tracks are single channel mono because the source was all mono due to the age of the film.

Also, now that the mp4 container supports soft-coded subtitles, I may not be including .srt subtitle files with my encodes. At this point I'm still considering whether to include external subs. Not everyone will still need an external .srt subtitle file since subs can now be soft-coded directly into the mp4 container, and for those who do, it only takes about 60 seconds and a visit to subscene.com to get whatever language they need, so .srt files will probably be phased out on future encodes. Feel free to discuss the pros and cons of this in the comments section of this torrent and I'll consider everyone's feedback.

Bitrates listed are variable, using multi-pass encoding for maximum quality, which means the numbers you see are average bitrates.

Please seed as long as possible, preferably until reaching a share ratio of at least 3:1.

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
3.77 GB
seeders:11
leechers:1
Seven Samurai (1954) [1080p] x264 - Jalucian

Trailer

Screenshots

Seven Samurai (1954) [1080p] x264 - Jalucian screenshot

All Comments

Fantastic. thanks.
Another Unique Upload....+1
Classic movie
Yes, but as per KAT guidelines, comments are only supposed to be related to the quality of the torrent, and only by people who have actually downloaded it.
HOOORAY!!! I can finally replace my VHS copy