SEVEN the BC Bike Race Movie 2014 WebRip mp4

seeders: 34
leechers: 1
Added on June 30, 2014 by LooseKiD187in Movies > Documentary
Torrent verified.

SEVEN the BC Bike Race Movie 2014 WebRip mp4 (Size: 1.15 GB)
 SEVEN.the.BC.Bike.Race.Movie.2014.WebRip.mp41.15 GB

Description

This documentary will showcase the deeper connection between the participants and the journey that is called the ‘Ultimate Singletrack Experience’. This odyssey through the host communities and along this, now famous, circle route through ancient Rainforests, is all set against the rugged scenery of coastal British Columbia.

"BC Bike Race is an event about people from different backgrounds coming together to share and experience some of the best mountain biking in the world. I think 'Seven' really reflects that experience. The people and personalities that shape the event each year are what inspired this film. I'd like to thank the many people that helped make this film possible, but most of all I want to thank the riders whose experience we were allowed to capture". Said director Aaron Larocque

“While each year only 600 riders are able to do the event, making a documentary to share the experience seemed like a great way to include the whole world. Our aim was to make people laugh, cry, to not be too serious and at the end of the day inspire people to get out there and ride their bikes. This journey that is the BC Bike Race is amazing and it’s so difficult to translate cross country riding into a story, but we think in 39 minutes we have more than achieved an amazing, inspirational story”. Said BCBR president and executive producer Dean Payne.

Pull up a chair, grab a beer, relax and enjoy SEVEN!

Movie name: SEVEN, the BC Bike Race Movie
Year: 2014
Length: 39:09 Mins
Sport: MTB
Source: WebRip
Video: MPEG4 Video (H264) 1920x960 23.98fps
Audio: AAC 48000Hz stereo

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
1.15 GB
seeders:34
leechers:1
SEVEN the BC Bike Race Movie 2014 WebRip mp4

Screenshots

SEVEN the BC Bike Race Movie 2014 WebRip mp4 screenshot

All Comments

SEVEN The BC Bike Race, its new and a MountainBike movie, IMDB does not have it on record, so KAT adds the closest thing to it.
Seven Psychopaths or SEVEN the BC Bike Race ?