Sex and Bacon - Why I Love Things That Are Very, Very Bad for Me (EPUB)

seeders: 22
leechers: 2
Added on October 15, 2013 by Sniffer.in Books > Ebooks
Torrent verified.

Sex and Bacon - Why I Love Things That Are Very, Very Bad for Me (EPUB) (Size: 2.43 MB)
 1580052282.epub2.43 MB
 scenex.txt2.26 KB
 Torrent Downloaded From ExtraTorrent.cc.txt1.02 KB

Description

Sex and Bacon: Why I Love Things That Are Very, Very Bad for Me
English | ISBN-10: 1580052282 | 256 web pages | EPUB | 2.43 MB

It truly is stated that how we eat is reflective of our urge for food in mattress. Meals and sex: two universal activities that can very easily turn out to be addictive and all consuming. You never need to have to seem farThe Foods Network, billboards, Tv places to name just a fewto witness firsthand the explosive mix of meals and sexual intercourse. In Sexual intercourse and Bacon: Why I Enjoy Things That Are Extremely, Really Undesirable for Me, Sarah Katherine Lewis is a seductress whose observations about the interplay in between foods and sex are unusually pleasant, at times raunchy, and constantly absorbing. Sexual intercourse and Bacon is a distinctive kind of lovefest, and Lewis is not your run-of-the-mill meals author. A lusty eater who’s invested the greater component of her grownup daily life as a sex worker, Lewis is as reckless as she is adventurous. She writes of taking in whale and bone marrow as issues she was incapable of resisting. With chapters that hone in on the categorically simplefat, sugar, meatLewis infuses even the most quotidian meals and meals memories with sensual observations and decadence worthy of savoring. Sex and Bacon is exuberanta celebration that honors the rawness and base demands that are central to our activities of the two foods and sexual intercourse.

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
2.43 MB
seeders:22
leechers:2
Sex and Bacon - Why I Love Things That Are Very, Very Bad for Me (EPUB)