Sex, Lies and Videotape (1989) [1080p] x264 - Jalucian

seeders: 29
leechers: 4
Added on April 3, 2013 by Jalucianin Movies > Highres Movies
Torrent verified.

Available in versions: 1080p720pDVDRip

Sex, Lies and Videotape (1989) [1080p] x264 - Jalucian (Size: 1.51 GB)
 Sex, Lies and Videotape (1989) [1080p] x264 - Jalucian.mp41.51 GB
 Sex, Lies and Videotape (1989) [1080p] x264 - Jalucian.srt170.72 KB
 Sex, Lies and Videotape (1989) [1080p] x264 - Jalucian.txt1.69 KB
 Sex, Lies and Videotape poster.jpg118.9 KB
 Sex, Lies and Videotape.jpg73.84 KB

Description

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0098724

IMDB RATING: 7.1

Plot:

A sexually repressed woman's husband is having an affair with her sister. The arrival of a visitor with a rather unusual fetish changes everything.

CONTAINER............................: MP4
FORMAT..................................: X264
GENRE....................................: Drama
FILE SIZE................................: 1.51 GB
RESOLUTION...........................: 1920x1040
BITRATE MODE........................: Variable
AVG. VIDEO BITRATE...............: 2000kbps
AVG. AUDIO FORMAT/BITRATE.: AAC/160kbps
CHANNELS..............................: 2, Dolby Pro Logic II
SAMPLING RATE......................: 48.0 KHz
FRAME RATE............................: 23.976 fps
LANGUAGE..............................: English
SUBTITLES..............................: English
RUNTIME.................................: 1:40:00

Notes:

Bitrates listed are variable, using multi-pass encoding for maximum quality, which means the numbers you see are average bitrates.

Please note that my bitrates and file sizes are optimized for those who store and watch movies on their computers. The bitrates are high enough to look perfect on "normal" sized monitors and low enough to keep download times short and the file size small enough for those who have limited hard drive space to work with. If you plan on watching something on a large HD screen, you're going to need one of the larger file size, higher bitrate torrents. The larger the screen you'll be watching on, the higher the bitrate has to be to maintain picture quality. If you have a large screen, you'll need to experiment too see what bitrate it takes to maintain a quality picture for your particular size screen.

At the time of this posting, there is only one other torrent of this movie in 1080p resolution and it is outrageously and unnecessarily large at over 10gigs, so this will be the only decent sized version of this in 1080p at this time. Therefore, please seed for as long as possible, preferably until reaching a share ratio of at least 3:1.

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
1.51 GB
seeders:29
leechers:4
Sex, Lies and Videotape (1989) [1080p] x264 - Jalucian

Trailer

Screenshots

Sex, Lies and Videotape (1989) [1080p] x264 - Jalucian screenshot

All Comments

Good AV ... Tkz uploader n seederz ...
Thank you!
Another superb rip by Jalucian, well done - great quality for file size. Excellent movie, a classic must see.
:) Many Thanks Uploader and Seeders
Very good quality
I'm grateful that it's free, that's no doubt, but this is not 1080p.
Given that the resolution is 1920x1040, I respectfully disagree with your statement that the file isn't 1080p. It's not the Uploader's fault that the original print wasn't 16:9 . I do, however, agree with your V7 rating, as the (original) print is terribly grainy.
Thanks....+1
One of the best movies I've seen. Awesome quality on the encode as always. Jalucian = quality. Thanks!