SEYTER PRESENTS Murdered Soul Suspect 2014 MULTi2 RePack

seeders: 761
leechers: 271
Added on June 3, 2014 by ChrisDenin Games > PC
Torrent verified.

SEYTER PRESENTS Murdered Soul Suspect 2014 MULTi2 RePack (Size: 6.23 GB)
 vcredist_x86.exe6.2 MB
 dxwebsetup.exe285.34 KB
 game-4.bin3.41 GB
 game-5.bin2.05 GB
 game-3.bin471.4 MB
 game-2.bin291.25 MB
 game-1.bin19.34 MB
 setup.exe1.9 MB
 [iNFO].txt862 bytes
 2xdvd5.cmd252 bytes
 autorun.inf96 bytes

Description

:::::::::: SEYTER PRESENTS :::::::::::::: Murdered Soul Suspect 2014 MULTi2 RePack-SEYTER ::::"INFORMATION: Released: 2014 Genre: Action / Adventure Developer: Airtight Games Publisher: SQUARE ENIX / Eidos Interactive Platform: PC Publication Type: RePack Language: Russian | English Language: Russian | English Tablet: enclosing (CODEX)"SYSTEM REQUIREMENTS: Operating System: Windows Vista (SP2) / Windows 7 (SP1) / Windows 8 (64 bit) Processor: Intel Core i5@2.8 GHz / AMD Phenom II X4@3.2 GHz Memory: 4 GB Video Card: AMD Radeon HD 3870 512MB RAM / Nvidia GeForce 8800GT Sound Card: DirectX 9.0c compatible Free hard drive space: 9 GB"DESCRIPTION: Murdered: Soul Suspect a fascinating journey, where the player is put in front of one of the most challenging tasks solve the mystery of his own murder."RePack Features:• Do not cut | Do not recoded • Game Version ~ v1.0 • Installation time ~ 8 min. • RePack by SEYTER"INSTALL AND PLAY""Greetz and Respect:ALL CREDIT Goes to SEYTER for Repacking and Distribution.

::Screenshots::

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
6.23 GB
seeders:761
leechers:271
SEYTER PRESENTS Murdered Soul Suspect 2014 MULTi2 RePack

Trailer

All Comments

This message keeps poppin up.....Cannot connect to steam clients....Please help
Does this work in 32 bit? reply please :S
Anyway to play it in 32 bit please reply thanks
Awww but I wanna try this game...64x bit pc must be much expensive huh
Thanks up, game works flawlessly. Don't know how any of you are having problems, doesn't need to be patched or anything, as for the language i just hit the little tab at the start of install, had no problems. Runs perfect on my setup with windows 7 64 bit, thanks
working right off the bat without any fixes done, but the shadows are green, looks pretty annoying
its said in main
Those who having "stoped working" problem at launch, Try this solution -
1.Right click on Icon of game which is on Desktop
2.Go to properties.
3.In Target field,,Type "-dx9" (without quots).
4.Make sure There is Space between Murdered.exe" AND -dx9
5.Apply and Launch Game as administor.
For Reference see the screenshot
Hi people, for the stopped working error.. all you have to do is to add -dx9 to the shortcut target
I did that and it comes up invalid