SEYTER PRESENTS Thief Master Thief Edition RePack MULTi2

seeders: 273
leechers: 33
Added on February 24, 2014 by ChrisDenin Games > PC
Torrent verified.

• Game: Thief
  • Platform: PC

SEYTER PRESENTS Thief Master Thief Edition RePack MULTi2 (Size: 13 GB)
 vcredist_x86.exe6.2 MB
 dxwebsetup.exe285.34 KB
 game-7.bin5.29 GB
 game-6.bin4.16 GB
 game-5.bin1.27 GB
 game-4.bin1.04 GB
 game-3.bin853.06 MB
 game-2.bin385.6 MB
 game-1.bin25.29 MB
 setup.exe2.16 MB
 2xDVD9.cmd276 bytes
 autorun.inf96 bytes

Description

::::::::: SEYTER PRESENTS ::::::::::::: Thief Master Thief Edition RePack MULTi2-SEYTER ::::"INFORMATION:Released: 2014Genre: Action | AdventureDeveloper: Eidos-MontrealPublisher: SQUARE ENIX | Eidos InteractivePlatform: PCPublication Type: RePackLanguage: Russian | EnglishLanguage: Russian | EnglishTablet: enclosing (SKIDROW emu.)"Description:If you desperately need to steal something you've come to the right place. In a city full of dangers, there is only one person who is able to perform most complex order. In comparison, the cruel Baron Nortkrest pale and his greedy guardian, the mysterious Queen beggars ardent revolutionaries and street dwellers "bottom"."SYSTEM REQUIREMENTS:Operating System: Windows Vista / Windows 7 / Windows 8Processor: Intel Core i3@2.8 GHz / AMD Phenom II X4@3.2 GHzMemory: 4.2 GBVideo Card: AMD Radeon 4800 series / Nvidia GTS 250Sound Card: DirectX 9.0c compatibleFree hard disk space: 23.5 GB::RePack Features::Based on licenseDo not cut | Do not recoded [video taken from the PS3 version]Game archives are not touchedVersion of the game - v1.0Installation time - 16 minutes (depending on PC)Installation requires 1 GB of free RAMRePack by SEYTERMaster Thief Bonuses and much much more::INSTALL AND PLAY::::Greetz and Respect::ALL CREDIT Goes to RG GameWorks for Source and SEYTER for Distribution.

::Screenshots::

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
13 GB
seeders:273
leechers:33
SEYTER PRESENTS Thief Master Thief Edition RePack MULTi2

Trailer

All Comments

One of the worst game I've ever played!
Good
i cant get it to run after i installed it? i dont know what is going on!!!!
great as every time ! thank you
Thanks a lot :D
1 : Search and then download this file : THIEF.MASTER.THIEF.EDITION.MULTI8-3DM[EXTRA DLC FILES] (473 Mo)

2 : Extraire the Thiefgame folder into the game folder directory

3 : Enjoy Note : I tried this fix and it worked and it didn't delete your saves
http://thepiratebay.se.unblock.to/torrent/9664136/THIEF.MASTER.THIEF.EDITION.MULTI8-3DM[EXTRA_DLC_FILES]