SEYTER-Sleeping Dogs: Definitive Edition (2014)

seeders: 725
leechers: 468
Added on October 8, 2014 by HeroKhanin Games > PC
Torrent verified.

SEYTER-Sleeping Dogs: Definitive Edition (2014) (Size: 8.33 GB)
 vcredist_x86.exe6.2 MB
 dxwebsetup.exe285.34 KB
 game-3.bin1.99 GB
 game-2.bin1.93 GB
 game-4.bin1.49 GB
 game-5.bin1.48 GB
 game-6.bin1.42 GB
 game-1.bin8.38 MB
 setup.exe2.38 MB
 3xDVD5.cmd263 bytes
 autorun.inf96 bytes

Description

INFORMATION:
Year: 2014
Genre: Action
Developer: Cyanide Studio
Publisher: Focus Home Interactive
Platform: PC
Publication Type: RePack
Language: RUS | ENG
Voice set Language: ENG
Tablet: enclosing (CODEX)

SYSTEM REQUIREMENTS:
✔ Operating system: Windows VISTA SP2 / 7/8
✔ Processor: AMD / INTEL Core 2 2.4 GHZ
✔ Memory: 3 GB
✔ Video: 1024 MB 100% DIRECTX 9 AND SHADERS 4.0 COMPATIBLE AMD RADEON HD 5850 / NVIDIA GEFORCE GTX 560 OR HIGHER
✔ Sound Card: Sound device compatible with DirectX® 9.0
✔ Free space on hard disk: 17 GB

DESCRIPTION:
Sleeping Dogs - this action with an open game world, which is set in Hong Kong. You are waiting for brutal melee combat, exciting street racing, and an intriguing storyline. The Definitive Edition is a special version of the game, completely redesigned for PC and next-generation consoles and includes all hitherto available content, as well as new technological advances.
In Sleeping Dogs you in the role of Wei Shen - undercover cop tasked to destroy the inside of the Hong Kong Triad. Prove its significance on the way to the tops of the organization, taking part in violent criminal operations, but do not let criminals to reveal themselves. Torn between loyalty to the police icon and gangster code of honor, you have to put everything on the line and not get lost in the blurry boundaries between truth, loyalty and justice.

Features:
• Do not cut | Do not recoded
• Game archives are not touched
• Present all the DLC
• Installation time ~ 10 min. (depends on PC)
• RePack by SEYTER

Screens:

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
8.33 GB
seeders:725
leechers:468
SEYTER-Sleeping Dogs: Definitive Edition (2014)

Trailer

All Comments

I have a PC with Windows 7 x64 and Windows 8.1 x64
I've tried the game on both of the OS's and the game won't start
And when it starts it comes with a blank screen with mouse cursor.
The standard version did work smooth maxed out but this one won't.
Please help :)
Right click on the game executable file and select "Run as Administrator"
IDL
game crash to desktop after loading screen
Works great and very smooth. Thank you
I don't know why this one lags in my pc, it just can't push more then 10 frames...i tried disabling the FPS Counter in the Grapical Menu but it doesn't seem to help, i rechecked my system rig at "CYRI" and it said i can at least run it on medium,The original version ran flawlessly but there is something in this edition that stops it..!!! I don't know whats that..Below are my Requirements.
Please help !! :(
this version uses HD quality textures so its a big difference performance wise ...i kept the old standard version while i tried this one and sure enough my fps dropped considerably ..like from 60-80 to 15-20 fps ...so this one is unplayable even though its much better graphically ...the geometry does not change as much so to most it might appear the same thing ...but if you look closer you will see clearly that the textures use up much more memory and so i will keep this one once i rebuild my gaming pc once the new intels / chipsets come out. but for now just play the standard version as this is basically the same but with added dlcs and greater texture fidelity. Hope that answers it for you buddy.
Yaa bro, i got what you meant to say.Eventhough i am happy as at least i have the luck to play the original version of the game much pleasingly.But the only reason i posted here cuz the minimum rig are much lower then mine (512Mb GPU) & i had 2gb...Anyways, thanks a Ton for your Suggestion & Timely reply Brother..!! :) ;) :D
Thanks.