SGAMES PRESENTS Dragon Age Inquisition 2014 RePacK MULTi2

seeders: 3506
leechers: 2377
Added on December 13, 2014 by D4rK_Knightin Games > PC
Torrent verified.

SGAMES PRESENTS Dragon Age Inquisition 2014 RePacK MULTi2 (Size: 17.72 GB)
 5xDVD5.cmd317 bytes
 autorun.inf43 bytes
 Data-1.bin271.04 MB
 data-2.bin396.66 MB
 Data-3.bin1.84 GB
 Data-4.bin2.49 GB
 data-5.bin4.31 GB
 data-6.bin4.24 GB
 data-7.bin4.18 GB
 redist.bin7.22 MB
 setup.exe4.68 MB

Description

Dragon Age Inquisition 2014 RePacK MULTi2-SGAMES
::information::Year: November 18, 2014Genre: RPG, 3DDeveloper: BioWarePublisher: Electronic ArtsPublication Type: RePackGame Version: v1.0Language: Russian, EnglishLanguage: EnglishTablet: enclosing (3DM):: Description ::A new adventure begins. When the heavens opened, and will rend the chaos, the world needs heroes. Become the savior of Thedas in the game «Dragon Age: Inquisition." You - Inquisitor, and you have to save the world from itself. But this way will be paved with a difficult decision. Thedas - the land of strife. :: System Requirements ::➯ Operating System: Windows 7/8 / 8.1 (64-bit)➯ Processor: Intel Quad Core 2.0 GHz or equivalent AMD's➯ RAM: 4 GB➯ Video Card: 512 MB DirectX 10 (Radeon HD 4870 / GeForce 8800 GT)➯ Free space on hard disk: 26 GB:: RePack Features ::It is based on a licensed version of the game.Do not cut / no recoded.Update 2 installed.New Crack Swing from 3DM.RePack by: R.G. Steamgames.:: Release Notes ::Finally a working Release of Dragon Age Inquisition from the Chinese guys have came to.the P2P world, DRM was the toughest challenge to beat but they say Piracy cannot be finished and yet they did it, hats off to them. Along the other side this game is not in fully working condition many folks are not able to run it, so we have minimize the possibility to spread it out, only where many people are intended. So if you cannot get it to work so wait for a fix or either a patch to get the work done and those who can manage it to work so have fun playing, enjoy 

::Screens::

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
17.72 GB
seeders:3506
leechers:2377
SGAMES PRESENTS Dragon Age Inquisition 2014 RePacK MULTi2

Trailer

All Comments

for those of you who cant get the dlc to work go to this link and follow the instruction and you are welcome =)
http://www.skidrowreloaded.com/dragon-age-inquisition-dlc-fix-unlocked/
Okay so I'm not even able to install the game completely. The installation stops just about halfway through (about an hour or so) every single time. The installer just stops responding. Anyone have any ideas?
If you have a friend who has a legal copy, you could maybe try to get him to make a custom world state and then save his game just after the first cutscene, then send you the save file.

This might or might not work, especially when he doesn't have the deluxe edition
I had some problem in the installation, ISDone.dll problem, what I need to do to solve this?
Hello everyone ! i fixed my problem but origin window pop-ed out every time i run launcher.exe any suggestion?