SHADO Agency 1-3 by Jo Davis

seeders: 18
leechers: 5
Added on April 22, 2014 by Kitai.in Books > Ebooks
Torrent verified.

SHADO Agency 1-3 by Jo Davis (Size: 1.61 MB)
 SHADO Agency 2 - I Spy a Naughty Game - Jo Davis.epub286.36 KB
 SHADO Agency 1 - I Spy a Wicked Sin - Jo Davis.epub285.95 KB
 SHADO Agency 1 - I Spy a Wicked Sin - Jo Davis.lit276.29 KB
 SHADO Agency 3 - I Spy a Dark Obsession - Jo Davis.epub272.86 KB
 SHADO Agency 3 - I Spy a Dark Obsession - Jo Davis.lit263.59 KB
 SHADO Agency 2 - I Spy a Naughty Game - Jo Davis.lit262.08 KB

Description

Please seed to a ratio of at least 1:1. If you like my torrent, please take a moment to rate and comment.

SHADO Agency 1 - I Spy a Wicked Sin - Jo Davis (epub, lit)

Jude St. Laurent is a former assassin for SHADO, a covert homeland security agency. After a mysterious accident, he's lost all memory of his former life, and embraces his new identity as a hedonistic artist. But when he's haunted by visions of the past, he turns to his new personal assistant for help-and she knows just how to make him forget.

Jude doesn't know that Lily Vale is a secret agent who uses sex to manipulate her targets-and always gets her man. But her mission takes a turn when Lily realizes that there's more to this case, and Jude, than meets the eye. If she's going to save them both, she'll have to find out who's pulling the strings...

SHADO Agency 2 - I Spy a Naughty Game - Jo Davis (epub, lit)

The mask slips…

Blaze Kelly, one of the Secret Homeland Defense Organization’s top spies, is a powerful D/s master, all raw male and hard to handle. Yet underneath his tough facade, he hides a wounded soul that aches from losing the woman he loves. Emma Foster uses disguises too—part of her job as a costume and makeup artist for SHADO. But loving her work doesn’t mean she’s excited about her next mission with the sexy man who broke her heart.

Together they must stop ex-agent Robert Dietz, who plans to transfer a weapon of mass destruction into unfriendly hands. When they pose as husband and wife to infiltrate the enemy group, their mission involves them in an illicit sexual game that forces Blaze and Emma to explore their darkest, most dangerous desires—and that threatens to break even the steeliest of spies…

SHADO Agency 3 - I Spy a Dark Obsession - Jo Davis (epub, lit)

Desire takes on dangerous forms in the conclusion to the sexy SHADO series.

As leader of the covert homeland security agency SHADO, Michael Ross wants revenge on ex-agent Robert Dietz. Only two people can help him capture this psychopath: Sexy tech expert Katrina Brandt and Michael's new right-hand man, Bastian Chevalier. But as the three team up, they find themselves consumed by an illicit desire for one another. Will his two lovers be able to save Michael from falling prey to his deadly lust for vengeance?

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
1.61 MB
seeders:18
leechers:5
SHADO Agency 1-3 by Jo Davis

All Comments

Thank you!