Shadow Government: Surveillance, Secret Wars, and a Global Security State in a Single-Superpower World (2014) by Tom Engelhardt [Dr.Soc].epub

seeders: 2
leechers: 0
Added on February 20, 2016 by Dr.Socin Books > Non-fiction
Torrent verified.

Description

If the regular download link does not work,
Please use magnet link (inverted u-shaped icon) for all my uploads.

Shadow Government: Surveillance, Secret Wars, and a Global Security State in a Single-Superpower World by Glenn Greenwald, Tom Engelhardt
English | 2014 | ISBN: 1608463656 | 200 pages | EPUB | 384 KB

In 1964, a book entitled The Invisible Government shocked Americans with its revelations of a growing world of intelligence agencies playing fast and loose around the planet, a secret government lodged inside the one they knew that even the president didn't fully control. Almost half a century later, everything about that "invisible government" has grown vastly larger, more disturbing, and far more visible. In his new book, Tom Engelhardt takes in something new under the sun: what is no longer, as in the 1960s, a national security state, but a global security one, fighting secret wars that have turned the president into an assassin-in-chief. Shadow Government offers a powerful survey of a democracy of the wealthy that your grandparents wouldn't have recognized.

Seed, Share, Gain knowledge || Don't forget to give thumbs up

For any problem with my uploads or trouble with downloading, please PM me. Thanks.

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
383.6 KB
seeders:2
leechers:0
Shadow Government: Surveillance, Secret Wars, and a Global Security State in a Single-Superpower World (2014) by Tom Engelhardt [Dr.Soc].epub