SHADOWGUN THD v1.1.2.apk

seeders: 3
leechers: 0
Added on June 29, 2013 by collectormanin Games > Android
Torrent verified.

SHADOWGUN THD v1.1.2.apk (Size: 6.74 MB)
 Shadowgun THD v1.1.2.apk6.74 MB

Description

SHADOWGUN THD v1.1.2.apk

Only for NVIDIA Tegra 3 Powered Devices

The Tegra 3-optimized version of Shadowgun features console-quality water, enhanced rag-doll physics, particle effects, enhanced shaders and dynamic textures. These are only possible using Tegra 3's multi-core capabilities, and they make for a truly immersive and realistic gaming experience.

Current version as of 6/29/2013

No SD Data is needed as of right now because it's the current version. So after the app downloads SD Data or OBB Data make a backup copy just in case they update or change versions which might change or disrupted were data downloads from. Then you will still have files encase u would like to reinstall or share without having to download though the app.(srry I didn't see a reason to post SD Data when it's still the working current version "Don't fix what isn't broke" be sides someone else can post OBB Data if needed)

More Info:

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.madfingergames.shadowgun_thd

~ Please Help SEED And ENJOY ;7) ~

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
6.74 MB
seeders:3
leechers:0
SHADOWGUN THD v1.1.2.apk

All Comments

thanks working in my nexus 7 2012....
hey what is thd
great
What kind of device are you using? Let me know ASAP if you want help, You can PM me or just reply back
FYI A Lot Of Times "Problem Parsing" Comes From The Device Not Meeting The App Reqiurments