Shadowhunters EP 101 2016 WEBDL H264 MKV -TDR-

seeders: 29
leechers: 2
Added on January 19, 2016 by SFTDRin TV
Torrent verified.

Shadowhunters EP 101 2016 WEBDL H264 MKV -TDR- (Size: 335.87 MB)
 -TDR-.txt1.61 KB
 Cover.jpg22.33 KB
 Shadow hunters_2016_WEBDL_H264_MKV_-TDR-.mkv335.85 MB

Description

A Team Dragon Release -TDR- 2016

Continuing my mission(on behalf of -TDR-) to bring high AND low bandwidth torrents to the people that need them. This series(which i will upload to the last episode) I am sure other people are covering. So in line with my MO I am creating small (but uniform for this series) file sizes for smaller screens devices and people with lower bandwidth.

Although this is actually fine on larger screens. on my 42" it does pixilate slighty very occasionally. which for the size is to be expected. But for anything smaller I seriously doubt you will be able to even see that.

From small screens to tablet, to phone, this should be the size and quality you need.
If it is not let me know (soon)so i can adjust the balance!

Series:

"Shadow hunters" Episode one
(2016)
tv rage: 1065822963

Release date: 2015/2016

length: ~41 mins
Encode: H264
Type: .MKV
Resolution: 1024x576 23FPS
Bitrate(VBR): 1148kb/s
Audio: Stereo AAC 2.0 48KHZ
Size: 335MB

Screenshots: ACTUAL:

*make sure your codecs are up to date!

Program Description:

Shadow hunters:

"Based on the New York Times bestselling young adult fantasy book series The Mortal Instruments by Cassandra Clare, follows 18 year-old Clary Fray, who finds out on her birthday that she is not who she thinks she is, but rather comes from a long line of Shadowhunters — human-angel hybrids who hunt down demons. When her mother Jocelyn is kidnapped, Clary is thrown into the world of demon hunting with mysterious Shadowhunter Jace and her best friend Simon. Now living among faeries, warlocks, vampires and werewolves, Clary begins a journey of self-discovery as she learns more about her past and what her future may hold
.."

More episodes coming weekly, (next one on Wednesday) check back!
This has been another -TDR- Release by SFTDR
Remember , if you enjoy it? RIP IT!

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
335.87 MB
seeders:29
leechers:2
Shadowhunters EP 101 2016 WEBDL H264 MKV -TDR-

All Comments

Torrent: Shadowhunters S01E02 HDTV x264-BATV[ettv]
ahh oh well

i think you are right as that spacing s causing search problems everywhere(i mean off kat) it makes sense it would be that
You are the first who upload this!
I am surprised to hear that! Well more will be incoming. Wednesday i think for the next ep ;)