Shadowlands (1-2) ~ Skye Knizley [BluA]epub

seeders: 2
leechers: 1
Added on May 26, 2016 by BluAin Books > Fiction
Torrent verified.

Shadowlands (1-2) ~ Skye Knizley [BluA]epub (Size: 1.53 MB)
 -README-.txt425 bytes
 02 Ashen Rayne - Skye Knizley.epub465.43 KB
 01 Minus Hour - Skye Knizley.epub1.08 MB

Description

**Please share your thoughts on this book after you read it by giving a Thumbs UP and leaving a comment. Love hearing what you think. Before downvoting, please let me know what the issue is and I'll do my best to fix it!**

image image

Ashen Rayne
Young women are vanishing from Miami’s club scene, most disappearing without a trace, others found suffocated in plastic bags, their battered corpses filled with a deadly cocktail of narcotics.
There are no suspects and few clues.
When exotic dancer Rayne is taken, her sister Blaze calls the ladies of Shadowlands to find her.
With only five days before Rayne is found dead or never found at all, Smoak and Ash dive into Miami’s underworld of drugs, prostitution and slavery, using every skill they have to find her before the clock runs out.
Alone?
Afraid?
Lost?
In trouble and have nowhere to turn?
Call Shadowlands. We’re here to help.

Minus Hour
Miami, Florida: Sun, sand and one of the world’s most famous beaches. Beneath the surface is a seething cauldron of evil at the top of which is the Skin Trade. Thousands of young women go missing in the city every year. If they aren’t found within 72 hours, they won’t be found at all.

When Jenny Colt and her friends vanish without a trace, the police are helpless to find them. With time running out, Jenny’s step-mother reaches out to the ladies of Shadowlands. All she has is a single image from Jenny’s cellphone and a frantic cry for help, but it’s enough.

As the clock ticks, decorated veteran Smoak MacKenna leads her team of misfits into the dark heart of Miami’s underworld, where one dead-end leads to another and the oldest of friends become the worst enemies imaginable.

But even in darkness, there is hope.

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
1.53 MB
seeders:2
leechers:1
Shadowlands (1-2) ~ Skye Knizley [BluA]epub