Shadowrun Dragonfall - Director's Cut [R.G. Mechanics]

seeders: 71
leechers: 16
Added on September 5, 2015 by dashwoodin Games > PC
Torrent verified.

Shadowrun Dragonfall - Director's Cut [R.G. Mechanics] (Size: 1.03 GB)
 Data1.bin522.03 MB
 data2.bin514.16 MB
 data3.bin14.28 MB
 setup.exe1.86 MB
 icon.ico16.56 KB
 autorun.inf85 bytes
 dsetup32.dll1.61 MB
 DXSETUP.exe513.34 KB
 APR2007_xinput_x64.cab94.55 KB
 dxupdate.cab93.57 KB
 DSETUP.dll91.84 KB
 APR2007_xinput_x86.cab52.05 KB
 dxdllreg_x86.cab43.41 KB

Description

INFORMATION:Released: 2014Genre: RPG, Strategy, IndieDeveloper: Harebrained SchemesPublished: Harebrained HoldingsPlatform: PCPublication Type: RepackLanguage: RUS | ENG | Multi7Tablet: SKIDROWSYSTEM REQUIREMENTS:✔ Operating system: Windows XP (32-Bit), Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8✔ CPU: x86-compatible 1.4 GHz or faster processor✔ Memory: 2 GB✔ Video: 256 MB DirectX 9 compatible✔ Sound Card: Sound device compatible with DirectX® 9.0✔ Free hard drive space: 6.8 GBDESCRIPTION:Shadowrun: Dragonfall - Director's Cut - independent release successful campaign Dragonfall, which first appeared as an extension to the Shadowrun Returns. Director's Cut version includes a number of enhancements and new content: 5 new missions, alternative endings, new music, revamped interface, configuration options team reworked role system and more.Features repack:Game Version - 2.09Do not cut / recodedSewn crack text from ZoG Forum Team v1.03To change the language, use language_switcher.exe in the game folder

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
1.03 GB
seeders:71
leechers:16
Shadowrun Dragonfall - Director's Cut [R.G. Mechanics]

Trailer

All Comments

Having a problem where installation takes up 100% of my CPU and can't progress past 40%. Anybody else had this issue?
Well I have not had any issues. It is a slow install but otherwise everything is good to go for me. Thanks Dashwood!
codes for doors dont work in false flag mission and you become stuck
Yes I had the same problem. Apparently it's bugged and the passwords are in Russian. There is a language changer in the install directory, change that to Russian, then you need windows to switch to Russian keyboard, and then figure out how the hell to spell the words in Russian. Too much work for me, so I decided to just play Hong Kong. I'll probably start Dragonfall over, there is an option at the beginning of the mission when you get ambushed in the truck, I think you can turn on the smugglers and take the chems for yourself, might fail a storyline and the mission will end there. Hopefully.
thank you