Shadowrun: Hong Kong (Patch 2.1.0.5) (GOG)

seeders: 44
leechers: 5
Added on September 11, 2015 by mercs213in Games > PC
Torrent verified.

Shadowrun: Hong Kong (Patch 2.1.0.5) (GOG) (Size: 23.59 MB)
 Readme.txt3.76 KB
 patch_shadowrun_hong_kong_2.1.0.5.exe23.58 MB

Description

Install instructions:1. Run "patch_shadowrun_hong_kong_2.1.0.5"2. PlayPLEASE REMEMBER TO SEED, MANY OTHERS WANT THIS GAME! :)If you like this game, support the developers and BUY IT!Change log:New Features, ImprovementsAdded trigger to check for Game difficultyAdded first time Jack into Matrix help popupAdded first time Hacking Blocker IC help popupUpdated Help slides to improve understanding of new Matrix FeaturesCore/Engine Bug FixesRebalanced some Physical Adept spellsResolved edge case issue that could cause save files from loading properly under specific conditionsResolved issue that caused “last actor” triggers to lose reference upon save and loadResolved issue that caused Drones to be loaned incorrectlyResolved issue that caused Magnet Arm ability to activate incorrectlyResolved issue that caused mission objective toasts to not appear if Karma screen was openResolved issue that caused some Cyberweapon abilities to have incorrect cooldownResolved issue that caused some ESPs to control incorrectlyResolved issue that could cause incorrect animation to play after scene transitionResolved issue that could lead to incorrect UI behaviour if Karma screen is opened with other UI activeResolved issue that prevented Screen Labels from displaying in specific casesContent Bug FixesAdded Grenade Launchers to Heoi weapons shopsRebalanced Prosperity Tower MatrixResolved issue that caused a game stall when reloading Is0bel's grenade launcherResolved issue that caused incorrect behavior after double crossing allies in the Whistleblower missionResolved issue that caused incorrect behavior in the Uninvited Guests missionResolved issue that caused incorrect hostile behavior in The Extraction missionResolved issue that caused merchant in the City of Death mission to sell you the clothes off his backResolved issue that caused Non-Lethal abilities to be counted as Lethal in Uninvited Guests missionResolved issue that caused Rat King’s body to disappear after deathResolved issue that caused skill check to fail incorrectly in the City of Death missionResolved issue that could cause a mission objective in Assist mission to not complete under specific casesResolved issue that could cause incorrect camera behavior in the City of Death missionResolved issue that could cause incorrect endgame payout in some casesResolved issue that could cause players to be unable to summon an environmental spirit in the Bad Qi missionResolved issue that could cause some NPCs dialogue to not triggerResolved issue that could cause some NPCs to be staged incorrectly in Heoi in some casesResolved issue that could cause The Extraction mission to be starting in a bad stateResolved issue that could lead to confusion in the Bad Qi missionResolved issue that could lead to incorrect behavior when loaning Drones to RacterResolved issue that could lead to incorrect hostile behavior in Prosperity Tower missionResolved issue that could prevent an NPC encounter in The Dig missionResolved issue that could trigger incorrect series of events in Deckcon 2056 missionResolved issue that prevented Is0bel’s grenade launcher from lighting people on fire if upgradedResolved issue that prevented Is0bel’s grenade launcher from stripping armor if upgradedResolved issue that prevented Optional Paydata from Deckcon 2056 from being soldResolved issue that prevented Pocket Clams from being usedResolved minor animation issuesMinor grammar and typo fixesMinor UI improvements and bug fixes

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
23.59 MB
seeders:44
leechers:5
Shadowrun: Hong Kong (Patch 2.1.0.5) (GOG)

All Comments

Nice one! Thanks!
Does the patch crack the game?

Because my .iso of Shadowrun had nothing in the CODEX folder.
The reason your CODEX folder is empty is because you're likely using the GOG version which doesn't use DRM, hence no crack. So you're good to go.

The CODEX folder is likely the result of an automated process they use to pack their releases.
Thanks for this update man, but i have a problem, I downloaded this main game https://kat.cm/shadowrun-hong-kong-gog-t11127837.html which you uploaded and Im applying this update to it, but i cant update it.

Log file:

Shadowrun: Hong Kong patch log
Update from version 2.0.0.1 to 2.1.0.5

Incorrect version of: D:Program Files (x86)Shadowrun - Hong KongSRHK_DataStreamingAssetsstandaloneseattleseattle_characterbase_tro
ll_male.assetbundle
Incorrect version of: D:Program Files (x86)Shadowrun - Hong KongSRHK_DataStreamingAssetsstandalonehongkonghongkong_atlases_hk_hub.
assetbundle
Incorrect version of: D:Program Files (x86)Shadowrun - Hong KongSRHK_DataStreamingAssetsstandalonehongkonghongkong_animations_elf_
female.assetbundle
Incorrect version of: D:Program Files (x86)Shadowrun - Hong KongSRHK_DataStreamingAssetsstandalonehongkonghongkong_atlases_a2_badq
i_s1@2x.assetbundle
Incorrect version of: D:Program Files (x86)Shadowrun - Hong KongSRHK_DataStreamingAssetsstandalonehongkonghongkong_atlases_a2_badq
i_s1.assetbundle

Any help? ThankS!
The patch may not be cumulative? Try using the patches in order.
THANK YOU!!!!!!
Thank you!
These just came out on GOG.. basically asking me to buy them.. lol