Shadows of Darkness (The Magi Saga #2) ~ Andrew Dobell [BluA]epub

seeders: 3
leechers: 4
Added on May 14, 2016 by BluAin Books > Fiction
Torrent verified.

Shadows of Darkness (The Magi Saga #2) ~ Andrew Dobell [BluA]epub (Size: 278.21 KB)
 -README-.txt425 bytes
 Shadows of Darkness - Andrew Dobell.epub277.79 KB

Description

**Please share your thoughts on this book after you read it by giving a Thumbs UP and leaving a comment. Love hearing what you think. Before downvoting, please let me know what the issue is and I'll do my best to fix it!**

Summary
What do you do when a psychopathic death Mage rules the city you consider home?
Amanda left New York to train as a Magi under her tutor Gentle Water two years ago and ended up in a race against the Dark Magus Yasmin to possess an ancient artifact, but now she’s desperate to return home to the city she loves.

However, the powerful Magus Lucian and his coven of Dark Magi control New York. A crime lord, drug runner and murderous psychopath, any Magi trespassing on Lucian’s territory is killed without mercy, quickly and violently.

Amanda must find the courage to stand up for herself, to stand against the darkness and to stand up for what is right and good in this world. She needs to have unwavering confidence in her new abilities as a Magus if she’s to have any chance against the self-styled King of New York, because if she doesn’t, even with help from an unlikely ally, her life and the lives of her closest friends are in grave danger.
This is the second thrilling book of The Magi Saga written by Andrew Dobell.

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
278.21 KB
seeders:3
leechers:4
Shadows of Darkness (The Magi Saga #2) ~ Andrew Dobell [BluA]epub