Shadows of the Gods (The Unbreakable Sword #1) ~ S.M. Schmitz [BluA]epub

seeders: 13
leechers: 4
Added on May 17, 2016 by BluAin Books > Fiction
Torrent verified.

Shadows of the Gods (The Unbreakable Sword #1) ~ S.M. Schmitz [BluA]epub (Size: 205.82 KB)
 -README-.txt425 bytes
 Shadows of the Gods - S.M. Schmitz.epub205.4 KB

Description

**Please share your thoughts on this book after you read it by giving a Thumbs UP and leaving a comment. Love hearing what you think. Before downvoting, please let me know what the issue is and I'll do my best to fix it!**

Summary
As a powerful demigod, Selena has been running from the gods who control the government agency, the New Pantheon, for the past three years, but now, they’ve caught up to her.

When they trap Selena in an alleyway in New Orleans, she is ready to admit defeat. But an unfamiliar demigod rescues her, and the more she learns about Cameron, the more she discovers their common bonds may be the key to unraveling her own mysterious history.

In the first book of The Unbreakable Sword series, Selena and Cameron must not only evade the New Pantheon, which is ruthlessly hunting the remaining gods and their descendants, but an angry Aztec god that wants Selena’s power to himself. And they will discover in the impending final battle of the gods, no one can be trusted.

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
205.82 KB
seeders:13
leechers:4
Shadows of the Gods (The Unbreakable Sword #1) ~ S.M. Schmitz [BluA]epub