Shahs Of Sunset S02E03 I Love You But I Dont Like You HDTV x264-RKSTR mp4

seeders: 43
leechers: 1
Added on December 18, 2012 by rocksterin TV
Torrent verified.

Shahs Of Sunset S02E03 I Love You But I Dont Like You HDTV x264-RKSTR mp4 (Size: 358.56 MB)
 Shahs.Of.Sunset.S02E03.I.Love.You.But.I.Dont.Like.You.HDTV.x264-RKSTR..mp4358.56 MB

Description

Ep 3: I Love You But I Don't Like You

GG and Asa's fight divides the crew, while Reza becomes disillusioned with MJ.

PREMIERE: Sunday December 16, 10 pm

The crew becomes divided as Asa and Reza draw a line in the sand over GG's behavior at the pool party. Asa tries to solve her money problems with an outrageous new business idea that's so crazy it might just work and GG's plans to become a business tycoon are derailed when she and her sister have a nasty fight. Reza is increasingly disillusioned with what he sees as MJ's character flaws and their friction sparks into a potentially friendship-ending fight.

Before you make a comment let me make one thing clear.This is not my job and I don't get paid to do this. I do this in my own spare time using my own resources. You are not my customers and I have no obligations to provide bigger files or upload them to any schedule.I do this because I am a generous person but my generosity has its limits.Thank you and enjoy the show

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
358.56 MB
seeders:43
leechers:1
Shahs Of Sunset S02E03 I Love You But I Dont Like You HDTV x264-RKSTR mp4

Screenshots

Shahs Of Sunset S02E03 I Love You But I Dont Like You HDTV x264-RKSTR mp4 screenshot
Shahs Of Sunset S02E03 I Love You But I Dont Like You HDTV x264-RKSTR mp4 screenshot

All Comments

thank you
thanx so much.
thanx so much.
thanks
thanks as always