Shania Twain - Still The One (Live In Las Vegas) Tv Special_dInHoTwAiN

seeders: 1
leechers: 12
Added on January 15, 2015 by dinhotwainin TV
Torrent verified.

Shania Twain - Still The One (Live In Las Vegas) Tv Special_dInHoTwAiN (Size: 6.91 GB)
 Shania Twain - Still The One (Live In Las Vegas) Tv Special.mp46.91 GB

Description

Shania: Still the One is the concert film from the Vegas residency show by Canadian singersongwriter Shania Twain, performed at The Colosseum at Caesars Palace in Las Vegas.The show began on 1 December 2012, and will conclude on 13 December 2014, with Twain performing a total of 105 shows.

Setlist:

1."I'm Gonna Getcha Good!"
2."You Win My Love"
3."Don't Be Stupid (You Know I Love You)"
4."Up!"
5."I Ain't No Quitter"
6."No One Needs to Know"
7."Whose Bed Have Your Boots Been Under?"
8."Any Man of Mine"
9."That Don't Impress Me Much"
10."Honey, I'm Home"
11."(If You're Not in It for Love) I'm Outta Here!"
12."Carrie Anne" (performed with RyanDan)
13."Come On Over"
14."Rock This Country!"
15."Today Is Your Day"
16."You're Still the One"
17."From This Moment On"

Encore:

18."Man! I Feel Like a Woman!"

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
6.91 GB
seeders:1
leechers:12
Shania Twain - Still The One (Live In Las Vegas) Tv Special_dInHoTwAiN

Screenshots

Shania Twain - Still The One (Live In Las Vegas) Tv Special_dInHoTwAiN screenshot
Shania Twain - Still The One (Live In Las Vegas) Tv Special_dInHoTwAiN screenshot